Kaylee's Son

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Well, one of them! He belongs to a friend of mine, so I get updated photos fairly regularly. Figured some people would like to see him. :)

(PS - the other dobe is Jayne's sister!)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
He is so handsome <3 how the crayola puppies have GROWN!! :D You must be so proud!

That's Viktoria right Leah?

They were both completely stunning in person. Made quite a picture standing behind her iron wrought gate together.

Gorgeous.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
That's Viktoria right Leah?

They were both completely stunning in person. Made quite a picture standing behind her iron wrought gate together.

Gorgeous.
Yep, that's Viktoria! She's such a great gal, her husband is hilarious. Really good people. :)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
:yikes:

Kaylee's son is... is... BIG!

That cannot have happened that fast. So says me.

(PS - Both dogs are beautiful. :))

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Am I the only one who sees the horribly fitted prong collars? -eye twitch-
The bitch's collar isn't too bad - even properly fitted prong collars slide down dobe necks. The dog's collar could be tighter, but they're not my dogs, they don't live with me.... and all things considered, they live a pretty good life so I'm willing to let it slide. I was just happy to get photos of a beautiful dog I bred, and to see how happy he is.

You may have not been the only one to see it, but I'm glad the others chose not to comment on it..... and instead chose to enjoy the photos for what they are. That was the intended purpose of this thread. I know I can't control what others say in any given thread, but it's disheartening to see that not all of us have moved beyond nitpicking photos without even saying anything positive. I shall be more critical of your photo threads in the future, to return the favor. (Maybe not though - I pulled that kind of stuff when I was younger, but nowadays I just let it slide.... not my dog, not my problem. ;) )

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
The bitch's collar isn't too bad - even properly fitted prong collars slide down dobe necks. The dog's collar could be tighter, but they're not my dogs, they don't live with me.... and all things considered, they live a pretty good life so I'm willing to let it slide. I was just happy to get photos of a beautiful dog I bred, and to see how happy he is.

You may have not been the only one to see it, but I'm glad the others chose not to comment on it..... and instead chose to enjoy the photos for what they are. That was the intended purpose of this thread. I know I can't control what others say in any given thread, but it's disheartening to see that not all of us have moved beyond nitpicking photos without even saying anything positive. I shall be more critical of your photo threads in the future, to return the favor. (Maybe not though - I pulled that kind of stuff when I was younger, but nowadays I just let it slide.... not my dog, not my problem. ;) )
Bugger wheres the Like button

They are nice dogs, though I know jack all about Dobes so my opinion is uneducated at best. The prongs just jumped out at me and I had to comment. For all I know, they DONT know how theyre supposed to fit, and nobody else does either, so maybe it would elicit a "how are they supposed to look?" and an opportunity to explain. I refuse to turn a blind eye to dangerous habits when I see them, even if i get labeled a bitch. I already had to stop an idiot at work from slipping a prong collar over the head, and my panic attack was greeted with dirty looks, like they cant poke eyes out or anything -headdesk- So yeah. Ill comment on misuse of prongs any time I see it. Sorry if that makes me a bitch

SaraB

Wow! He's grown up to be so handsome!

About the pinch collar, yes I noticed it.. I also realized that these arn't her dogs and that she knows how pinches are supposed to fit. A comment wouldn't have made a difference, I'm sure if she thought the dogs were in danger she would have said something to the owner already. Also, to make a comment like that without commenting on the pictures themselves is downright rude, IMO.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Great that you get to see some of your "grandpups" :) Boy really does have some of Kaylee's look about him. Are many of the other grandpups in the area (ETA: actually, are these guys even local? Lol)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Wow! He's grown up to be so handsome!

About the pinch collar, yes I noticed it.. I also realized that these aren't her dogs and that she knows how pinches are supposed to fit. A comment wouldn't have made a difference, I'm sure if she thought the dogs were in danger she would have said something to the owner already. Also, to make a comment like that without commenting on the pictures themselves is downright rude, IMO.
My thoughts exactly, thanks for saying it better than than I could, Sara. ;)

Great that you get to see some of your "grandpups" :) Boy really does have some of Kaylee's look about him. Are many of the other grandpups in the area (ETA: actually, are these guys even local? Lol)
Out of the 6....
Unix (blue collar male) - Chicago
Drake (green collar male) - Chicago
Blaze (red collar male) - Chicago
Sara (red female) - central Illinois
Codi (purple collar female) - Missouri
Freyja (yellow collar female) - central Illinois

... so they're all 5-7 hours away from me. Luckily I get updates via email and Facebook. As expected, the girls are all NAUGHTY MONSTERS They boys are SWEET monsters. ;)

Members online

No members online now.