Have I mentioned I hate Spring?

Snark

Mutts to you
I saw my first lady bug this morning..

and so the invasion begins!!!
Was it a real ladybug or an alien? (Looks like a ladybug but it bites and has a nasty odor if you squish it, which draws more of the little aliens to that location.)

Dogs6

Plus One
I'm jumping next week. I almost cried when I tried brushing captain last night. I think I better start preparing him 2 days in advance! lol

Doberluv

I use to hate that time of year too with the horses. My first horse took forever and a ton of work to get all the hair out. One summer when I was 15, I was in the hospital for quite a while with a serious brain concussion. When I came back, my friends had brushed my horse and gotten all that hair out for me as a thoughtful gesture. What a treat it was. He was one that would hold onto his hair for a long time. My Arabians weren't as much work and their hair shed out fast.

So have fun! I don't envy you that job. On the other hand, it does make for some really, really buff arm muscles. lol.

joce

I went out this morning and brushed the mud out of my older gelding and he wasn't shedding but my younger one was a mess! I am always sad to clip him though because he comes in funny colors :eek: Old mare will get clipped soon because she never sheds.

There were mosquitoes out yesterday:cool:

Members online