Puppeh Keely!

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Thought I would share some pictures of keely as a pup. Can'y beleive she is 19 months old! :yikes:
The following were sent by her breeder before we got her.
First off, Itty Bitty baby keely. 2.5-3 weeks old I think.

She came from a BIG litter of five! First litter of five in 25 years!Can you guess which one is keely? LOL

Moms girly. Already A little trouble maker.

She was always a drivey puppy from birth.. She was also the bully of the litter, she would run and ram her brothers and sisters into the cupboard, it was her Idea of play.. Lol.. no wonder she plays so good with kacee. lol..

So much bigger gen her siblings!

Staring into the face of evil :p

*more*

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Taken on the day we picked her up by my mom.
In the puppy area (kitchen)
Needless to say I was in HEAVEN!

All the other puppies were running around yapping there tiny hearts out. Keely never made a sound. She made a few warning barks of intruders but that was it. I felt bad because all the other puppies loved me, but keely wanted nothing to do with me. She was off doing her own thing with no time for me.

On the way home, I let her out of her kennel while my mom and dad went into get some food (it was a LONG drive home from the breeders house) And She lid down in my laps on her new bed we bought and chewed on her new toy. It didnt take long for her to get attached. When I put her in her kennel again she wanted to get out.. lol.. She was so CUTE, but didnt make a wimper the whole ride home!

Not happy hooman.

Why yous not luv me?

Thats it.. lol.

aww... she has always been adorable, still is!

although really this thread is not the least bit helpful right now, I am having the worst yorkie puppy syndrome and now you go and post this... gah!!!!!!!!

5 is a HUGE litter! Armani was from a litter of 2 and Chloe was from a litter of 4 and I thought that was really big.

Pam111

Aw, what a little sweetheart!
I want a puppy! We are too busy with me recovering from the surgery and Damien, but he LOVES animals, so we would like to get him a dog when he is a bit older. I just keep thinking about breeds and there so many my husband and I like so it is hard.

Members online

No members online now.