snow dogs run

elegy

overdogged
steve, my bff's big hairy dog jessi, and her mom's curly-tailed muttdog rosie.

much fun was had. much goat poop was eaten. steve found the goats horrifying, but the poop tasty. i love dogs.

rosie and steve

jessi

run dogs run

pwned

more....

elegy

overdogged
this is why he came home soaking wet

whee!

srs steve

done.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
those are great, they look like they had a blast, and like bax said, steve is growing up sooo fast, and getting so big :D

elegy

overdogged
lol there's really not much detail to give! my bff's mom has goats. steve met a couple baby kids when he was a baby, but hasn't been there in probably 6 weeks. in the meantime goats have gotten to be EVIL SCARY MONSTERS. i took him in on a leash and he was trying his hardest to bail out through the fence. (if he really wanted to know how to get out, he should have asked the goats. several of them let themselves out around 3 every afternoon....)

i just fed him for looking at the goats and he calmed down a little bit but no way no how did he want to be involved with any goat ever no matter how big or small.

my puppy is a wimp.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Hmm, not sure I'd feed him a treat for being near them. Blaze was pretty scared, too. He was watching an older dog work and the sheep were running and crashing into the fence and he didn't want a thing to do with them. Hence, he didn't turn on that time. lol

Members online

No members online now.