I need advice.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
From somebody who won't be judgmental or rude about it and won't have any personal stake in my decision.
I only have one person like this and I feel like I've gone to him so much lately I don't want to bother him anymore.

I want to hire somebody to do this. Like I need an ethical, intelligent best-friend-for-hire for about a week. I do not believe a therapist counts because they can't really have a relationship with their patients and I need somebody who would be able to be my BFF if I could continue to pay them.

>=|

Why does this not exist? It should. I would create the business myself but my life is obviously *)$(ed up right now so I am in no position to be giving advice. Unless it's "This is what I would do so do the EXACT OPPOSITE and you'll be just fine."

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Not judgmental or rude... on the internet?
Where entire websites exist for people to pat each other on the back for being giant douchebags?

RD

Are you dead yet?
Maybe it's because I'm a child of the Internet that I think of it as a much happier place than most people do. There are entire websites full of douchebags all competing to be the ultimate douche overlord, and there are also websites primarily populated by nice people. Nice thing about the internet is you can pick and choose who your friends are and who you associate with.

I'm not suggesting you spill your personal problems in a public place, but I'm willing to bet you have plenty of friends on the internet who are exactly what you listed - non-judgmental, not rude, and with no personal stake in the outcome of your situation.

Saeleofu

I have actually gone into some random chat room and asked questions before (not revealing any personal info, of course!). I've also given advice to random people who just WON'T. STOP. texting to the wrong number. Apparently it helped them though lol.

If you want to talk, PM me. I won't even charge you ;)

Members online

No members online now.