Glorified Chihuahuas?

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
LOL! My kitties are Siamese, too, and also come when I call them, walk on a leash, etc.
But if I keep walking Molly I may just run into someone who does think she's a dog, lol.

LOOK AT THE ADORABLE PUPPY!
I know what breed she is too, she is a Husky with those blue eyes and dark mask. For sure!

milos_mommy

I don't think the guy was being that rude. Stupid, but not rude. I'd probably say something like "the same a cocker spaniel is a glorified Lab...they're both bred to hunt but that's about it"

Or like the time a woman saw my friend holding an iguana and was "Amazed alligators could be so well trained".

Lossalfling

Ferret Keeper
sounds like my poor Pax's life since we came back to the USA,... I get * Thats the biggest pit bull i have ever seen and * is he a pure breed pitty* That from those daring enough to even come close to my baby....being brindel sure can be a disadvantage with all the bad rap poor pitties get, maybe I should just say yes... and he can be an ambasador for the breed:)

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
My dad would probably ask if it was a cat;)

There used to be a farm with camels around the corner from us. My mom told my grandpa she was going to show him these neat horses down the street. Had him convinced they were extravagant horses:rolleyes:
You must have lived close to me lol. Or owning camels on farms is common in Ohio lol. But there are camels on a farm down the road from where I work.

Members online

No members online now.