Aquarium Pics????

crazedACD

I have three that are thriving, and two that are sort of hanging in there and I'm struggling with. Sigh. Of course those two were the teeniest ones and I knew better than to get them but I did anyway.

I'm debating on stripping myself of fish and just having axies.

Bumping this up.

At my office, there is discussion of setting up a few smaller fish tanks. It's definitely still in the 'discussion' phase, but what would you all suggest for an office type environment? I'm looking for something pretty and easy to maintain. Or I might just give up and get a bunch of smaller tanks and put bettas everywhere. You get a betta, you get a betta, EVERYBODY GETS A BETTA!!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Bumping this up.

At my office, there is discussion of setting up a few smaller fish tanks. It's definitely still in the 'discussion' phase, but what would you all suggest for an office type environment? I'm looking for something pretty and easy to maintain. Or I might just give up and get a bunch of smaller tanks and put bettas everywhere. You get a betta, you get a betta, EVERYBODY GETS A BETTA!!
Everyone should definitely just get their own betta.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Just picked up 2 julii corys for my bettas over the weekend and now that boyfriend is a fan of the fish, he agrees that everyone needs an upgrade. The plan is to get a 10gal with divider so each betta has their own side with a julii They already have their own heaters so I think I can just put a heater in each half and then a hood light will cover the entire tank. I'm excited :)

Boyfriend asked why we'd keep the smaller tanks and I told him they would work for quarantine if we got the bettas some guppies and he thought that was a great idea... I may make him into a fish person yet!

xpaeanx

L&C when I had an office I used one of our hip height filing cabinets and put a 16 gallon bow front. I made a fully planted tank with an angel fish, a couple Cories, and some tetra.

It gave the office a nice feel and the stand was a filing cabinet so it didn't really take up any needed space. LOL.

L&C when I had an office I used one of our hip height filing cabinets and put a 16 gallon bow front. I made a fully planted tank with an angel fish, a couple Cories, and some tetra.

It gave the office a nice feel and the stand was a filing cabinet so it didn't really take up any needed space. LOL.
Our filing cabinets are stuck in a closet or that would be super cool

This is Jorah's little home right now. It's a 5.5 gallon tank. I'd like to redo it soon. I saw a picture of an aquarium done in all black and white the other day and it looked awesome.

I'd also like to get him a tank mate or two but I still need to do some research on what's appropriate in this size of tank and what betta can get along with. Suggestions, please!?

Maxy24

Here's my 55 gallon. I'm in the process of "starting over" with it. I was down to three fish and was planning on giving up fish keeping but decided to give it another go instead. So I emptied, cleaned, and put in sand instead of gravel. Now I'm restocking.

LOVE my angel

Members online