Snow pics

Brattina88

Maddie is enjoying the snow. She thinks its a yummy snack, lol. She hops around and chases Missy around the yard. Then she eats snow, which makes her shake because she's cold, and then she runs around again. Silly girl!
She was trying to show Mia (my best friends dog - Chocolate Cocker) how its done! lol

Mia's not sure what to do with this stuff... she thought she was supposed to go potty then run back inside. She kept looking at us like we were crazy.

ohdang

Missy - being the instigator. She somehow managed to get Maddie and my Dad's dog, Doc to chase her at the same time . . .

I'll have to get more pics later... heh heh

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
What wonderful dogs! Honestly I had a brain fart and saw Maddie and the chocolate cocker... and saw the choco as black, then freaked out because I though Maddie was Cider and the choco was Smudge and WHY was Smudge shaved down???

LOL I need to have caffeine before I start on Chaz every morning, I swear!

They all look great though, I especially love Missy. That's what a GSD should look like, in my mind's eye! She's gorgeous!

Brattina88

:D Thanks!!

What wonderful dogs! Honestly I had a brain fart and saw Maddie and the chocolate cocker... and saw the choco as black, then freaked out because I though Maddie was Cider and the choco was Smudge and WHY was Smudge shaved down???

LOL I need to have caffeine before I start on Chaz every morning, I swear!

They all look great though, I especially love Missy. That's what a GSD should look like, in my mind's eye! She's gorgeous!
:eek: After you said that, I can actually see where they look *kindof* similar :p LoL

And thanks... Missy's not bad for a pound dog, eh? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.