Favorite Breed?

Rosefern

I don't really have a "favorite".

I grew up with Rhodesian Ridgebacks, and I loved the breed then, and still do, but I still wouldn't say that they're my favorites.

I've gotten the opportunity to work with many, many different breeds of dogs...and really, it's not about the breed. It's the individual dog.

For example, I wasn't really much of an APBT/AmStaff person, until I fostered a few and fell in love...

So, really, I'm not listing any breed as a "I definately want to own one in the future"...but I'm not listing any as a "I'll never have" either... :)

-Rosefern

For me American Hairless Terrier.The first American Hairless Terrier was only recently born in the "disco generation" to a litter of mid-sized Rat Terriers. He is a loving, playful, and highly intelligent dog who is completely hairless except for his eyebrows and whiskers! They are generally 7 to 16 inches tall and weigh anywhere from 5 to 16 pounds. The skin is usually pink with black, gray, brown or red spots. It is warm and very soft to the touch.

darkchild16

We are Home.
For me both my top breeds are similar in the temperment which is what I go for more then looks if it was looks heck it'd still be the same list LOL.

1. "true" APBT and Fila
2. Anatolian Shepard
3. The one to throw you off. Black and Tan Coonhound

h~chan

[ daybreak's bell ]
Pomeranians! :D

I also like..
huskies
labs
german pointers
japanese chins
yorkies
silky terriers
border collies
australian shepherds
standard poodles

pafla

Since I plan on buying a Belgian Groen in some six months to a year they are the first choice.The rest would be:

Belgian Shepherd-tervuren
GSD-long-haired black
Dutch Shepherd-long-haired
Doberman

And from little ones:

German Hunting Terrier
Manchester Terrier
Fox Terrier-smooth
Jack Russel Terrier
Miniature Pinscher

Members online

No members online now.