Another kitty.....

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi ya all, me mum and dad are thinking about getting another cat to are family of animals lol, and i was just wondering coz are cat at the mo is a right ....MO!! and she brought in a mouse last night which i had to clean up and it was upsetting to see, anyways the Q i wanna ask is... do ya think if i get another cat/kittern do ya think misty will gte on with him we wanna get a boy cat coz we already have a femal who has been spayed and that!!
well thanks.. any info please reply bk!!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I have no idea! To be honest! depends on the cat! Katelina our cat is very territorial and she would hate another cat. I just don't know! But i'm sure someone else will!! :D

You just never can tell about cats. Usually, bringing in a kitten works out fine, especially if it's of the opposite sex. Sometimes you can even get lucky bringing in the right cat and they get along just fine.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
When we got Ellie, it was the last time Eddie used the litter box..he would not have a thing to do with it after she had soiled..so we tried two boxes..no way..so Eddie and i had a tiny private war going..(and still going 8 yrs later) he decided my bed was the place..and i decided he could stay outdoors for a few days..(wasn't warm either) so he reconciled to asking to go out..i became Eddie's doorman. So that is our experience..hope it goes better for you. I know lots of people that have more than one cat so it must work for somebody ..just not EDwardo Valdez. He is not my favorite cat in the world, but my son loves him.

Staff online

Members online