Pepper sits pretty

Dekka

Just try me..
I love it when they sit like that :) Dekka has just started doing that and I think its so cute!

The last pic is great!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Took her a long time to not fall over but she is solid now and can hold it for a surprising long time. Now we will have to pick a new trick to learn. SHe is going to the guild with me today. VIctor is at GG's, he will probably never forgive me but i want her to have the experience of being a shop dog too.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I especially like the last one where she appears to be smelling his breath and finding it--well--she looks like she is about to recommend a breath mint or some gum.

She is a lovely girl.

Awww, Joey says he hopes you got loads of crackers for such a pretty sit, Pepper! He's also wondering who the big guy is, I think he's a bit jealous. ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Not to worry Joey your Pepper's number one man. Beefcake Butchy boy is my friend LOgan's dog. I am making a sculpture of him in return Logan is mowing my yard this summer.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
I just started teaching the hound boys to sit pretty--Baxter seems to be getting it, but Wilson is just so awkward--rofl! He can't balance his big head!

Toller_08

Pepper is adorable! As is Butch. Great pictures! I taught that to Dance a few months ago now. She's the only one of my dogs able to do it easily though, and actually did it all on her own often, so I just started giving her a word for it. We call it "gopher", lol.

Members online

No members online now.