New Here

Hello! Im new here. I two CRAZY Jack Russell Terriers Rocky and Jack, seven chinchillas, one indian ringneck parrot and three fish tanks. So as you can see I love animals dearly. This looks like a great forum.

bambam

My wife and I enjoy birds we currently have a canary who sings our head off but we enjoy every minute of it especially in the morning.. we dont really need our alarm clocks. We are considering the purchase of a African Gray but with two very active kids we are not quite sure if its a good idea. I see you have chinchillas? What are they like do they make good pets? I find them very interesting.

Well once your kids have grown up a bit then you should get an African gray. They are amazing birds! You will not regret it. Yeppers, Chiquita sings her head off too. She has a loud ear piercing voice my neighbors can here her. My neighbor Eddie herd Chiquita threw the window one time and she asked too see Chiquita. So I let her meet Chiquita. She even went on Eddie and gave her kisses and say on her head. Chiquita loves to sit on my head all the time. Edie loves animals just like me and has a dog named OhGee.

Yes I have eight chinchillas. They are a lot of work to keep them clean because Im a clean freak when it comes to my animals. But worth all the work. But they are actually very intelligent. I just love them all too peaces. They get a play time in there chin room every day. They have a play gym that they like to play on. The great thing about them is they don’t smell bad. I know a lot of the little animals smell bad but they don’t. There very very soft. They are just a lot of fun to have and I love raising the babies. I breed to keep not to sell. I could never sell them because I get way to attached to them.

Welcome my friend!

Chiquita looks adorable. She's yellow, that's my favorite color. :) How old is she?

Members online

No members online now.