Calling all pregnant Chazers: Post your belly pics!!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Thanks, my sweet! ^.^

I'm a little bit older than you... I'm 23. I'll be 24 in September. I'm still pretty young, but all of my sister's and my Mom had babies before my age, and I'm over the party phase. I'd much rather go to the park with my dogs or cuddle at home with my boyfriend than go raving/partying with my friends, so getting pregnant isn't a huge lifestyle change.

The Dad, however, is 17! Omg that's a different story. He had a fake ID (that said he was 22) and I didn't know his real age until after I got pregnant. It was crazy, because I was always like "you totally act like a Libra... I can't believe you aren't a Libra!" and he actually is a Libra. I guess I sensed it deep down, but I even asked his friends his age and they covered for him. I felt stupid for believing that for 6 months, and I felt so lied to and broke up with him. But he won me back way before I even found out I was pregnant. He'll be 18 before the baby's born so it's not that embarassing, but I feel weird about it. I've never dated anyone younger than me.

I really love him & I've never felt this way about anyone. He seems older than me! Not 17. We're inseparable, constantly laughing at each other and we tell each other everything that we've never told anyone. He loves doing dog stuff with me & he's so cute with my dogs and so sweet, and always wants to be with me, not out partying like all of his friends. He's a pro skateboarder and manages a skate shop so he makes a TON of money for some one his age, way more than me, he's very driven to save up money for his child. If he wasn't this amazing I really don't know what I'd do. But he has totally stepped up and loves me. I know we'll be amazing parents and we can definitely provide a stable home for a child. It's crazy, and my super conservative family is not happy about it, but I feel like everything happens for a reason and we're both really excited.

Sorry for such a long spiel, it really isn't relevant to the thread... but I don't talk to that many people about the situation so it's nice to get it out even though it's awkward. So many people told me to get an abortion, or put my child up for adoption, and I couldn't even imagine that. I know there's a situation for both of those options but I do not feel my situation is anywhere near that. We're responsible, mature, loving people who want to get married and have a family together. We wanted to do that before I ever ever thought I could possibly get pregnant. The timing is off but that happens a lot in life. :)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Aww thank you Renee. :) I'm happier than I have ever been, despite the haters, and how scared I am of all the changes my body's going to go through.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Wow, that's so sweet of you to say. You don't know how much your words mean to me! :,) It hurts that Chazzers/friends are happy for my and my own family isn't, but I'm sure they'll come around.

Family is where you find it -- and where it finds and opens its heart to you :) You're family here and you're having a CHAZBABY!

And everyone knows Chazbabies are cuter, smarter and far more dog savvy than any other babies.

And have bigger families to love them ;)

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
I agree with Renee. I was 23 when I had my daughter. I didn't have any family to help, still don't and I am actually glad to not have them to cause more drama. Family to me is those who choose to be a part of your life in a positive way. You will do just fine.

Miakoda

Congrats to all the pregnito people! :)

And Renee is right: family is where you find it. I consider my closest friends family, and it's even weird to think otherwise.

Oh, I also have to agree about Chazhound babies. They are definitely waaaay cuter. :D

Paige

Let it be
I'll be just 21 when the second little is born. I had Briggs two weeks after I turned 19.

And hey, both my baby daddy's are older than you are and neither of them have been that committed. If he's that ready already he's more of a man than lots of fathers 3x his age.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I'll be just 21 when the second little is born. I had Briggs two weeks after I turned 19.

And hey, both my baby daddy's are older than you are and neither of them have been that committed. If he's that ready already he's more of a man than lots of fathers 3x his age.
Well, I say the earlier you have them, the more you have back of 'you time' at a reasonable age when you're older! I am 30 with no kids, so I guess my future is destined to be hard :p

Paige

Let it be
It comes with its perks. I have no issue keeping up with my son, pregnancy is easy... and as lame as it is to have n odad around I also don't have to share my little love. :D

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Ihartgonzo- You will be fine! And I agree with Renee 110%. You will be a good mommy <3 But we need to see you and your SO :D

And Paige does = super woman/mom/insert anything else here.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
No preggo belly here LOL although I could fool people with the gut I have at the moment especially after a week of crap eating when my inlaws were here lol.

But we just ave all our baby stuff (crib, pack n play, swing, change table, etc) to one of the young girls at our church that is pregnant so you know what that means LOL

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
No preggo belly here LOL although I could fool people with the gut I have at the moment especially after a week of crap eating when my inlaws were here lol.

But we just ave all our baby stuff (crib, pack n play, swing, change table, etc) to one of the young girls at our church that is pregnant so you know what that means LOL
Wait are you saying you are preggo or that yall are thinking of getting preggo again soon?!?
Don't tease me, woman! lol

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
You ladies are so great... I can't wait to share my baby's life with all of you. :) I'm so glad I have the best baby-raising dogs, especially Fozzie. We want to get him a little wagon to pull the baby in. LOL!

Ihartgonzo- You will be fine! And I agree with Renee 110%. You will be a good mommy <3 But we need to see you and your SO :D
Aww thank you!!! All of our pictures together are lame cell phone pics. We need to take better pictures together! But to give you an idea this is Frank and this is me. Yes, it's a very strange combination of genes! But all the mixed kids I've met are really beautiful.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
You ladies are so great... I can't wait to share my baby's life with all of you. :) I'm so glad I have the best baby-raising dogs, especially Fozzie. We want to get him a little wagon to pull the baby in. LOL!

Aww thank you!!! All of our pictures together are lame cell phone pics. We need to take better pictures together! But to give you an idea this is Frank and this is me. Yes, it's a very strange combination of genes! But all the mixed kids I've met are really beautiful.
Your welcome :)
You are GORGEOUS and giiiirl he's cute ;) No doubt yalls baby will be freakin' adorable!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
You're so sweet Dak!!! We were both adorable kids, I can't wait to see him/her... I hope they have light eyes. Mixed babies with light eyes are just omg. :eek:

Paige, you are the bombest Mom ever. I admire you so much.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
You're so sweet Dak!!! We were both adorable kids, I can't wait to see him/her... I hope they have light eyes. Mixed babies with light eyes are just omg. :eek:

Paige, you are the bombest Mom ever. I admire you so much.
I honestly don't think I've ever met a mixed baby that wasn't cute. Seriously. A friend of mine has a mixed 4 year old baby girl and oh.my.god. she is so precious and has the BEST attitude.

Oh, Do you have a Facebook? lol I tried finding you on FB but I didn't know your last name and I didn't see you in the Chaz Addicts FB group lol

Members online

No members online now.