new guiena singing dogs in pennslyvania?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Well it is an endangered breed so perhaps litters were not a bad thing in his eyes? Same as any other hoarder, really. The conditions and care sucked though - I don't even want to think about how an exotic breed like this does when confined in a crate 24/7 like it appeared he was doing.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Yes, it sucks that they were being kept in deplorable condition by essentially a hoarder BUT they're often considered to be extinct in the wild and this is a HUGE boost to the known population. Now that the dogs are being removed and put into better hands, this might turn out to be a good thing for the species overall, no?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I wonder where he got all of them? I've met two singers before, they're really interesting dogs. I hope this turns out to be a good thing for the breed in the long run.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Carolina dogs and singers are really different though. Singers are very very unique dogs, very unlike any other dogs I've met or seen. (Just judging by the two I've seen). They are separated much longer from normal dogs compared to Carolina dogs. The dogs in the pics seem to be singers to me.

Members online

No members online now.