Frodo transport - PA/MD/DC/VA/NC

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I apologize for not getting back to this thread sooner, I am in Minnesota now so I should have more regular internet access, I will know more tonight when I move into my apartment.

For the transport if everyone could make sure they have contact and meeting information for the person they are picking up from and dropping off too, that would be wonderful. If you are having trouble getting the information let me know. I am going to forward my contact information to everyone who is involved, feel free to call/text me at any point.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Frodo is here!! :D

He has claimed a couch and grumbled at Morgan and is currently a little stressed. Pics and stories will come soon.

Many thanks to all who helped make this happen!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Awww... I'm glad Frodo is adjusting and meeting his new Corgi friends. :) I would have snagged that lil' munchkin for the semester, but I guess transporting to California would've been a lot harder.

CP, you have to post pics of your new Corgi trio!!!!

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
CP, you have to post pics of your new Corgi trio!!!!
Did you want pics of three corgis together? That's not happening yet...Frodo likes to be on the couch while Morgan is next to my chair in the next room. Ares won't meet Frodo until Frodo's a little more accepting of the other dogs...I don't want a dog fight.

Members online