Green Tripe

M

MyHorseMyRules

Do you have a specific brand of Green Tripe that you feed your dogs? I've been trying to figure out where I should buy tripe from, and I'm just not really sure what I should look for.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
I tend to get the canned stuff . . . usually Green Cow, because its pretty easy to find. They have these huge tubs of it frozen at one store I go too . . . but I can't see anyway to feed that much to Sarama before it goes bad, and I don't want to refreeze it . . . so I go with the can.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Feeding whole green tripe grosses me out... a lot. Ever since I ate a tiny piece of it, I can hardly stand it. D; Yeah. It was bad.

I really like Tripett, if you can find it in your area. It's reasonably priced. Solid Gold also sells canned green tripe, with just a few added ingredients. It's available at Petco.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Sweet! I found a place that sells raw food that is only five minutes away from my work, and they have power! So, I stopped by there yesterday and picked up some food, including Green Tripe, like Paco recommended. It actually wasn't so bad. I mean, I would want a green tripe scented candle or anything, but it wasn't as bad as I'd heard. Anyways, thanks for your help!

Members online

No members online now.