New here

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Hello!

New here, I have a four year old Siberian cat. I do not have a dog yet, & are looking to get 4 to 6 years from now. I am 16, so owning a dog will happen when I am financially stable,when I am ready for a dog, when I know what breed I am getting & know how to responsibly own a dog.

So those four to six years, gives me a lot of time to narrow it down to what breed I want, & so I can learn more about the breed I want. I am going to go trials. Visit & talk to breeders. Read up on the breed I am getting. Learn about different sports & activities I can my dog involved in.Etc.

I have a huge list right now, but it is slowly getting smaller. Here are the breeds I am currently considering
~ Papillon
~ Shetland Sheepdog
~ Border Collie
~ German Shepherd
~ Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
~ Belgian Tervuren

Breeds I consider, but probably will not own
~ Siberian Husky
~ American Eskimo
~ Doberman

Happy Hoildays everyone. There may be typos I am doing this my phone.

Brattina88

Welcome :) feel free to pop in and ask questions, this is a great place to learn from. We seem to have a lot of owners of the breeds you're interested in ;)

Toller_08

Welcome! That's quite the list. It can definitely be a tough decision, but I'm glad you're trying to learn as much as possible. I think we have owners around the forum with pretty much all of the breeds you're interested in so definitely ask questions if you have them! :)

Equinox

Hello and welcome from me and Trent :) I recognize you from the other forum! I was right around your age when I got my first dog, and it sounds like you have a handle on things.

Members online

No members online now.