Hello from Kansas

Rach

I love your puff girl. I adore black and white. I have a hairless I rescued. You bring the crestie population here to two now ;) Your dobe boy is handsome to though :)
Thanks! Only two? They are the best kept secret. Would love to see pics of yours. Love the chocolate cocker. Just went to your site. Very cute. I looked into the hairless but seen Tulip and fell in love with the little girl.

Saeleofu

I did have a booth there. My first year. I will def be a little more prepared next year for the weather!
AHA! That's where I've heard of you then. I was eyeballing the stuff there, but since Gavroche wasn't with me I didn't want to get anything and have it not fit. Poor nekkid boxer lol.

Usually it's not bad weather. The last few years it's been cold in the morning and warm once the sun has been up a few hours. It hasn't rained for Woofstock in at least a few years lol.

Rach

AHA! That's where I've heard of you then. I was eyeballing the stuff there, but since Gavroche wasn't with me I didn't want to get anything and have it not fit. Poor nekkid boxer lol.
That happened to a few people who bought from me. I was glad they contacted me. They returned the ones they bought and I made them new ones.
I was in complete awe of the number of people and their dogs that were there with the weather.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
WElcome neighbor, Kansas City MO here. Can't wait to see your fur family. Hope you enjoy your time here on Chazhound.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Way way back when I joined here there was a crestie. They vanished soon after and there has been none here. I rescued Arson 2 months ago. If I were to get another, I think I'd go looking for a puff.. as the need for clothes is a little daunting, and skin care.. but I'm glad I took him in.

Ah, another Kansan! Welcome, I love your dogs. Always loved dobes, nobody knows about my closet powderpuff love as I'm in the "big dog" crowd and they would probably never let me hear the end of it!

Rach

MafiaPrincess: Arson is adorable. I looked into the hairless first because that is what I fell in love with. However, the puffs virtually have no health issues compared to the hairless so that's the route I took.

AussieLove: I think you would be wrong. There are many "big dog" people who secretly love the wee ones! Love your avatar.

Members online

No members online now.