Conversation with the local drunk

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
HE comes to my house, my door is open,, the dogs step out and I hear someone talking. SO i wipe the clay off my hands and ohno..ohwell. He starts talking, his pitbull (the same one he cried about having to get rid of last time he was here) is straining for all he is worth on the leash. THe leash is caught under his front leg, pulled deep into the crease. I tell the man who is still talking. He says he has to keep it that way to keep him from pulling him off his feet. So i said here..let me see the leash. HE said ohno he might get loose. I told him I promised that would not happen. I give a very short demo on how to teach this dog not to pull. We circle so many times the world is spinning but by GOd he stopped pulling. Until we approached the man so I backed up and did it again. Finally i gave the leash back to the man and said that's what you need to do..and i reach down and put this full grown power house into a sit because once again he is leaning into the leash for all he is worth. I told him he had quite a habit going there and he would do the dog and himself a BIG favor if he corrected that. THen the drunk told me he had a computer he didnt' know how to use and would i please come over and show him. I looked at him and said "No..I am not doing that.". SO he said as he backed onto the street "i really wish you would come over". ANd i repeated NO, HE turned and walked away with the dog pulling just as bad as when he came down and that leash still rubbing his leg raw. I hate that.

bubbatd

Boy that's a new line !!! Remind Hiya of the " Will you help me find my dog ?" line !!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YEah he best stay gone. THat's the polite No. He doens't want to hear the firm no. IT comes with calls to very big boys. I already let him know I have a 6 foot Plus 22 year old son. Best keep distance from Hy as well. Ick. No worries there Bax.

Poor Dog. He told me he doesn't beat his dog. I can tell differently. Last time he leaned it to pet him that dog flinched and cringed.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
LOvely dog too. BIg black and white typical male pitbull. A big baby, and only about a year old. I don't have the energy to train someone else's dog even if I did want to be around them which in this instance I do not. AT least he is fixed. SMall miracle there.

Members online

No members online now.