The Venting Thread

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh great!!! I can't believe this.
We are having to call the sheriff's dept on Michael's mom because she has been distributing his meds to him for a while now and he asked her to give them to him tonight and she won't do it. He HAS to have them, he has a genetic disorder and a mental illness.
She has rightfully pissed me the **** off. She is refusing to bring him his meds because she is mad at him for saying he didn't want us to get the kids this weekend because him and I are both sick as hell. Ugh. This is bullshit.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I basically got told I was killing my daughter for giving her formula because of the GMOs and that soy formula was the worst. By my cousin.

I just love my family and how much we support eachother.

Im trying so hard not to cry AGAIN over not being able to breastfeed her because I was NOT having any issues on my end and I was loving it. Its hard enough without being told give organic formula (not very available in BFE GA) or breastfeed or your killing your baby.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I want a good night's sleep. This has been the longest week ever. Ever. And I've eaten crap :( And my parents are visiting today so we have to carry on as usual.... I just want Monday to get here to start the talking.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I was actually about to post this exact thing, lol. I'm exhausted, but my mind won't sleep.
So weird! Tons of people are saying they can't sleep! I'm texting my friend right now and she's saying the same thing. We even woke up right around the same time, tried going back to sleep and couldn't.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I basically got told I was killing my daughter for giving her formula because of the GMOs and that soy formula was the worst. By my cousin.

I just love my family and how much we support eachother.

Im trying so hard not to cry AGAIN over not being able to breastfeed her because I was NOT having any issues on my end and I was loving it. Its hard enough without being told give organic formula (not very available in BFE GA) or breastfeed or your killing your baby.
I noticed this on Facebook. I think you are a wonderful mother and I know how hard it was for you to have to give up on breast feeding and try something else. You are doing what you feel is best for your little baby girl and ever since you started her on that soy formula she looks soooo much better.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Full moon is coming ;)

I am actually sleeping amazingly well for a change. I'm actually getting a full nights rest and I can't tell you when the last time I've gotten a couple nights in a row of full sleep. so seems when the rest of the world can't sleep that's when I do sleep and the rest of the time I can't sleep lol

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Eh, it's a constant battle in pit bulls, but you yourself advocate the cold nature of most pit bulls and their right to dog parks.

Red boy has tried to kill whitey a few times over stupid things. Whitey doesn't like to fight.

I've had a lot more of my pit bulls have behavioral issues due to environment than I've had who're born with an innate enjoyment and drive to fight and end.

It's debatable if pit bulls like to fight or not. The point is they are too good at fighting. They're efficient and make quick work of their opponent.

It's more important, ime/IMO, to advocate preparedness than spook stories. Some dogs will never have an issue but the moment they do it could easily be life and death.

Barbara!

Of course it depends, but it IS a possible genetic trait. I just hate that in rescue, that when you say that, they're automatically "OMG YOU H8 PIBBLEZ THEY R SWEET U IZ STOOPID". Tiring.

TahlzK

Trying to find a middle ground with my brother when it comes to his new pup, Leo. I work with him, I baby sit for him 4-5 times a week for several times a week. He's actually my favourite sibling. I am going to become so attached to this pup because I'll see it so much.. I truly hope he does right by this dog. He is laid back so I'm hoping he'll take my advice and won't get annoyed.

But besides that.. Can't wait to spend time with the puppy! Since Sunny is growing old and Serenity has issues, I'm secretly hoping when the pup is older, my brother may let me use his dog for some sports. I'll have to wait and see. Fingers crossed. I'll still do what I can with my two but it would be cool.

Members online