My pets are backwards

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Soooo... today I was upstairs doing some cleaning in our home office. Both cats are in there hanging out with me (plus, the rat cage is also in that room), and things were going along as normal.

Until the doorbell rang.

At that moment, both cats jumped up and paced out of the office towards the front door... and they were both GROWLING!! :eek:

What the heck?? Isn't that what a dog is for? :rolleyes:

So apparently we have guard-cats. And our puppy plays with toys by batting them between his front paws.

I love my animals, but they can be really weird!! :p

Barb04

Super Moderator
You've got me laughing. I'd love to see your attack cats in action. The person would never know what bit & scratched them.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
You've got me laughing. I'd love to see your attack cats in action. The person would never know what bit & scratched them.
You know you make an interesting point. If I was a burglar, I probably wouldn't want to break into a house with attack-cats... the owners of that house must be crazy! Lol!!

So maybe my guard-cats will be useful after all... Mwhaahahahahaha!!!

On a side-note... Ticheli (cat) bit Morgan on the ear this morning because he decided that he wanted the dog food. Morgan, bless his heart, just yelped at the bite, backed away about three feet, and then sat down and waited until the cat was done pawing around in his bowl. Actually, he waited until the cat left and then looked at me to see if it was safe to eat again. Poor guy... all he wanted was breakfast!

Guess we know who the "pack leader" in this house is. :lol-sign:

noludoru

Bored Now.
At that moment, both cats jumped up and paced out of the office towards the front door... and they were both GROWLING!!
Chili has started this lately, too. If anyone comes into the house without her say-so she is after them growling and giving dirty looks. When she's with me after dark, if we hear a weird noise she rockets through the air growling - and sometimes snarling - towards the noise. Her fur isn't puffed up, and there's no hissing, so she's not scared.. I'm thinking it's protectiveness over her territory.

Members online

No members online now.