Judge saved my family and me.

Red Chrome

Long story short, he bit an intruder Saturday morning around 2 am. 3 guys and a woman kicked my door in. Then went next door to my parents house and attacked my dad and brother(who they were looking for).

Judge got a full back bite on one guy and at that time, the 2 other guys and the woman ran from the porch.

If it wasn't for Judge, I think things would have been a lot worse. He has always had a forever place here but this completely changed mine and his relationship.

Hug your dogs and those of you that train bitesports, train hard, it pays off in the end.

TahlzK

Wow. Good on Judge. You're so lucky he was there. How did Lola react? Hope you and your family are okay and I hope this doesn't happen again. Wonder why they were looking for your brother and dad =|

Red Chrome

Thanks guys.

Tahlz, they were looking for my brother, NOT my dad. They wanted my brother because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time 2 weeks ago and witnessed a fight. He was not involved in that fight bit he did talk to the cops about it and gave them names.

TahlzK

O okay, sorry, I thought you said they were looking for your dad. I wonder how they found where your brother lives. Hopefully they leave him alone. That's my worst fear, a break in.. May I ask how Lola reacted?

Red Chrome

A couple of them went to high school with my brother. He is living with my parents right now. I live next door.

LoLa reacted as I thought she would.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Good boy Judge!!! As a dog owner, I hope and pray that I never have to actually use my dog as a weapon, but knowing that they WILL follow through is a good feeling.

Red Chrome

Good boy Judge!!! As a dog owner, I hope and pray that I never have to actually use my dog as a weapon, but knowing that they WILL follow through is a good feeling.
It is a horrible gut wrenching feeling that I hope no one ever has to feel. Seeing your dog follow through is frightening and rewarding all at once. He was an extremely good boy and seems to have no lasting affects of the ordeal. He is a bit more edgy but I believe that is due to me.

*hugs to you and Judge* Hope you and your family are doing OK (as ok as you can be under the circumstances) and that no one was badly injured. Good job Judge though! Be safe <3

Good Judge! My old yellow Lab Joe showed no real sign of being a defender dog until he was about a year old, and I took him and my other dog, Blackie, to the drive in movie. My girlfriend had to work, and I knew they would just sleep most of the time. It was about 70 degrees, really nice out and I had the windows rolled down and suddenly, some drunk guy reached into my truck and started yelling, "Get out! What the *&)^ are you doing in here?". Almost before I had a chance to react, Joe grabbed his hand that had hold of my shirt, and bit him HARD. He screamed and backed up and then a guy appeared who looked just like him and said, "You went to the wrong truck man, we're over here!", and pointed to a truck that looked identical to mine. He had exited the snackbar into the wrong theatre, and saw me sitting in my truck and somehow thought I was in his brother's truck, and tried to pull me out. The sober brother told him that he had gotten what he deserved for getting so drunk. Joe had punched 4 holes in his left hand, and I expected to be sued, or get a bill for the ER, but I never heard anything about it.

Red Chrome

He did get a steak, Pops. About 25$ worth of steak. He.deserved it. He is a truly amazing dog and is now helping me get over the emotional affects of the ordeal.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Izze saved my truck from being stolen at walmart one day, appearently (according to witnesses since i was in store at the time) some guy saw the window part way down & tried to stick his hand in to unlock it ... & almost came back without his hand :p.

i dont know what my current 2 would do ... prolly nothing :p

good job judge, I always knew you were a good boy :D :D

Members online

No members online now.