breed guesses

SpringerLover

I've always wondered what other people would think of these two dogs. For the record, I "know" half of each dog, in theory. I'll share what I do know later!

Fritz
baby

adolescent

adult

(Yes, he's chunky... he's not mine!)

Dodge to follow.

K

Kaydee

I'm curious because the top two resemble Sophie's face somewhat. She's a mix of something and Staffordshire so her eyes are smaller, forehead more wrinkly and more barrel chested, thin waisted. But she still looks like the top two pics. What breed is that???

Maxy24

The first one looks like Lab and Collie maybe, I don't know why I see collie but I do.

Not sure about the second dog.

MicksMom

Fritz- For some reason, I see Lab & Rott. I love his coloring!

Dodge- in the second picture, his face & ears look GSDish to me. Even his tail in the first picture. His body looks sight houndish. My guess for him is GSD/Whippet.

SpringerLover

So... Fritz was picked up on the side of a road with his supposed mom and littermates. Let's just say he got a lot bigger than his shiba-mix-supposed-mom! He's at least 23" tall and around 75#!

Dodge was listed at the shelter as a Vizsla mix. I can see it, but I think that dad must have been a good combination of breeds as well. I definitely see some kind of shepherd in him, too! Dodge is probably 22" or so and about 30#.

Members online

No members online now.