I'm a newbie, it's true.

quinstar

New Puppy Owner
Hey y'all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Erin and I am the proud new owner of an English Bulldog!!! Unfortunately, I won't be able to get him until August since he was just born on June 3. I haven't named him yet since I would like to get to know him first. I'm also the mother to a 2 year old Abyssinian name Sheba (a cat for those of you who are strictly dog people). I'm excited that I was able to find this forum and look forward to this new adventure and getting to know y'all!!! :D

The date is a little off, but this is my new baby. :p

gapeach

Big Mutts
Nice to meet you Erin, your baby has the sweetest pink nose! Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome Erin! Your new little boy is adorable! Keep us updated and be sure to let us know his name when you decide on one.

quinstar

New Puppy Owner
I will be sure to let you all know when I name him. I may be asking your advice as he gets older and see what names y'all can come up with. Thanks for all of the friendly welcomes. :D I think I'm going to like it here.

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Welcome to the forum, my name's Erin too! :D
I'm sure you're going to love it here. By the way, your new puppy looks SOOO sweet!

Members online

No members online now.