**Possible spoilers** The new season of the walking dead :D

Grab

I'm still trying to catch up on season 2. I'm mildly impeded by a small toddler who pays attention to what is on the screen now, even when it's not his shows. I started to watch a kill, kill death movie the other day and a character had an apple, and a little blonde head sauntered by, paused, and said 'mmmmmm'. Sigh. Movie off.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
First of all... I love Daryl!!! He is such a badass but the biggest softie lol

Second of all.... WTF? I think that applies to the majority of the episode lol

Pops2

i don't think TV carl was supposed to be teenish in the first & second season, but very happy w/ the direction he's taken. IF maggie will attempt to nurse between bottle's she MIGHT start lactating, something herschel might/should know. also herschel is old enough he should know that canned milk & caro syrup will fill the bill pretty well in a pinch. so they should have been looking for canned milk & caro in the prison chow hall first.
this is why guys watch things like this & terra nova,etc. we armchair quarterback the situation about what they should have done even though we know alot of stupid choices are the result of writing for interesting TV.

~Tucker&Me~

this is why guys watch things like this & terra nova,etc. we armchair quarterback the situation about what they should have done even though we know alot of stupid choices are the result of writing for interesting TV.
This is also why girls watch it too... Believe it or not we can enjoy thinking about and planning our own survival in the case of an apocalypse ;)

Read the comics! Lol
I am glad they included this part and very interested to see how close they stick to the comic in regards to the phone bit :popcorn:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
OMG Daryl is so cute !!! At first he didn't think me as father material, but now it seems as he has really made a change "lil ass kicker" ...cute :)
yeah I was not Daryls biggest fan at the start. he was wreckless and a pain in the arse lol

But now? <3<3<3 LOVE him.

so I haven't read the comics so I don't have a CLUE who could be on the phone. I mean how are phones even working still lol.

and what happened to Carol?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I have always been a big fan of Darryl. Sure we all make fun of rednecks until the Zombie Apocalypse!
LOL that fact that he was a redneck was his one redeeming quality at the start :rofl1:

but yes... when the lights go out, look for the closest redneck :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I actually had a dream last week that he was showing me how to use the crossbow. It was all sorts of awesome.
LOL I had a walking dead dream last night :rofl1:

We found a huge old church and holed up in the gymnasium and baracaded all the doors lol

LOL I had a walking dead dream last night :rofl1:

We found a huge old church and holed up in the gymnasium and baracaded all the doors lol
Mine was really weird....Darryl was showing me how to the use crossbow and some lady came into camp and impaled me through the eye with like an ice pick. THEN she whacked my little grey kitten with a trident (?) and for some reason that ticked me off more than the whole eye impaling thing so I decapitated her with the string from the crossbow. Bottom line, don't mess with my kitten!

Brattina88

OMG... I seriously was about to freak out about tonights episode I really thought the "Governer" was going to.... Maggie... :eek:

Can't wait until next weeks episode, though! I hope Andrea goes back to the prison group or does something self sacrificing to help them :eek: lol

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yeah totally ... In the promo for the kid season finale they showed her saying something like "I saw them" during the shoot out or something like that ... The way the governor looks at her I don't trust the govuna at all it's going to be rven more interesting to see what Daryl does when he meets merle ... In the promo he seemed all tore up about it.

stafinois

Professional Nerd
I've got a bad feeling that it's going to be one brother killing another. I just hope that it's not Merle killing Daryl :0

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
My intuition keeps nagging me that that is what's going to happen ... I keep trying to put t off but it won't go away :( I will seriously stop watching the show if Daryl dies ... I will prolly cry :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
AHHHHHHHHHH we are going to have to wait two weeks to see the next episode since we will be out of town on Sunday lol

It was so nice to see Rick SMILE and have a nice moment with his son and the scene when everyone saw Carol... TEARS!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.