Kenyigirl, I have a bone to pick with you.

Hillside

Original Twin
I am appalled and offend by some of the things that you seem to fully support and I can't hold my silence any longer. You would think that after being on this forum as long as you have, that you would have learned some important things. Apparently, you have not. I am saddened and disappointed. Don't you know by now that "teacup" is a term that unethical breeders use to sell their "product"? These so-called teacups are smaller than the standard calls for and due to this, they are prone to many issues. They are much more fragile than their standard counterparts. Has there been any sort of testing at all? Any shows entered so as to get the opinion of the experts? *sigh* Are they just supposed to be for "ornamentation"?

Seriously, teacup CANDLES?!?!? Come on now Chazzers, I can't be the only one thinking this way, can I?

:rofl1:

I've been meaning to call you out on that one for a while. :lol-sign:

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
lol dammit. and i was about to get my drama llama and start poppin the popcorn!

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
Oooh, the NERVE! I don't have to explain myself to you, Hillside, or any other Chazzer! There are many people who LOVE my teacup candles! The fragility is part of their charm and their "teacupiness". And I cannot BELIEVE you would call a person out in a thread like this, this is what PM is for!

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Do you know how many teacup candles are just laying around not being used?

I for one will NOT be a part of these shenanigans...

You should be ashamed

:popcorn:

Hillside

Original Twin
Oooh, the NERVE! I don't have to explain myself to you, Hillside, or any other Chazzer! There are many people who LOVE my teacup candles! The fragility is part of their charm and their "teacupiness". And I cannot BELIEVE you would call a person out in a thread like this, this is what PM is for!

Um, have you ever been to a thrift store? Have you ever seen just how many poor "teacup" candles get dumped off there and never get taken to a home they can call their own and spend the rest of their days? You don't care though do you? You're just in it for the money.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
lol dammit. and i was about to get my drama llama and start poppin the popcorn!
ME TOO.

I thought, "WOW. Chaz has been taken to a-whole-nother level now! I won't participate, but this ought to be GOOD."

Well, you know, "Good" as in "Dramatic".
:lol-sign:

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I'll bet she's got one of those backyard doodle mills, too :eek: :nono:
DON'T encourage her!!

Next thing you know, she'll be crossing teacup candles with miniature flashlights and calling them a new breed! I can see the horror...."Meet Flandles! Much healthier than the original! Guaranteed hypoallergenic!"

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
Jess, I will have you know that my teacup candles only go to GOOD homes, or else they stay here with me. So there! How do I know they're going to good homes? Because their new mom and dad have the money to buy it (so you KNOW they'll be able to care for it properly!) and they all look like very nice people. Especially the ones who buy a teacup candle for their friend, or spouse, or child. Does it GET any more nice and responsible than that? huh? HUH?

Oh, and I refuse to discuss the money aspect, CLEARLY they're more valuable because they're teacups.

Gempress, I'm so glad you bought up flandles! I haven't gotten into that particular type of candle get, but look forward to doing so soon! Would you be interested in adopting one? :p

Hillside

Original Twin
It's not adoption if you're SELLING.
I see you have evaded the question on whether or not they have been judged by an outside party to see if they measure up to an unbiased eye's standards. I'm not surprised.

cinnamon

"teacupiness" is that a word? :)

KenyiGirl

Navy Sister
It's not adoption if you're SELLING.
I see you have evaded the question on whether or not they have been judged by an outside party to see if they measure up to an unbiased eye's standards. I'm not surprised.
I never used the word "sell", I simply charge an adoption fee. Even teacup candle rescues do that!

And I don't need an outside party to tell me that my dear teacup candles are beautiful and special! I feel sorry for your candles if you need some unbiased eye to judge them. Clearly you don't love yours as much as I love mine!

:rofl1:

"teacupiness" is that a word? :)
Oooh, Grammar police! It's a word, you can take my word on it :D It means "pure teacup essence", brought to you from the Dictionary of KenyiGirl :p

Members online

No members online now.