Brady

bogolove

I know I have not been on here in forever, and I was missing some of you guys and thought maybe I should share some updated pics of Brady since it has been forever since I have been on here. I hope you all are doing well.
[/IMG]

AWESOME to have some Brady and Jenny photos :) I'm thrilled to see that they're still best friends and get to play together. If it's possible, I think Brady looks even sweeter than ever :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hey LOokie there! HAS been such a long time for you to be gone. Hello BRady, you look awesome! I love the best friends pic. All dogs should have best dog friends!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Glad to see you're back. Brady looks great and Jenny looks like she could be my Lady's sister.

bogolove

Awww thanks guys! I am glad to be able to have a chance to get on here every once in a while even if it is a rare occasion. I miss you guys!

bogolove

Well, only Brady is mine, but Jenny has been his best pal since they were pups. We try to get them together to play as often as we can. These particular pics were taken by my friend, who is a photographer, and I was doing it as a present to Jenny's owner, who is a good friend of mine. We got all these shots of them running in the field, chasing each other, playing in the pond, etc. It was a great day for pictures. They are so happy! I appreciate the compliment.

Members online

No members online now.