Oh the joys of renting

S

Squishy22

Renting with a dog is so hard. Especially with a large breed or an aggressive breed like my reggin. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

There was a nice place in Phoenix AZ. that allowed all dogs... rotties, dobies, GSDs, chows, pit bulls, etc. And with NO weight limit and they even had dog runs! I was just in awe that such a place even exists. And I bet they rake in the money with a place like that. They weren't overly expensive either.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
The Heights on Luther street. 20 lb and under 'animal' is allowed. Was the best I could find for 3 people.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Reggin... do you remember where that place is in Phoenix? I want to check it out... I don't particularly want to live in Arizona anymore but a dog-friendly place that'd take Eve and Zaphod is going to be hard to come by.

S

Squishy22

Reggin... do you remember where that place is in Phoenix? I want to check it out... I don't particularly want to live in Arizona anymore but a dog-friendly place that'd take Eve and Zaphod is going to be hard to come by.
I dont remember the name, but maybe if I do a little searching on the internet I can find it...

Members online

No members online now.