The Venting Thread

Grab

This drives me NUTS. At the clinic people get sent home ALL THE TIME for whatever reason as long as they complain enough about it. I never get sent home sick because I don't whine about it. Arghhhhh, I totally feel your pain >.<
Same here. I'm not a whiny person, even when feeling crappy. People kept asking 'is it just your voice or do you feel bad?'...ok.....you see me coughing constantly and my little supply of tissues....who feels awesome when they cannot breathe out of their nose and are coughing enough to lose their voice? Sweet heavens.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Art and Talon are both very sick again. Talon seems to be improving slowly but I am very concerned about Art. I still dont know the cause or if its really the same thing as last time but it seems like it. Im terrified not knowing the cause. Ijust want them to feel better:(

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Last night ****ing sucked. This morning sucks just as hard. Off to a first aid thing for work, and I'll be coming home to an empty house. Haven't had an empty house in 16 years.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Sheesh, I'd hope she'd use the same sanitary precautions no matter what she feared was in a poop sample...
I think I'd much rather contract salmonella than an intestinal parasite. EW. :eek: One of my great fears of handling the poo. Gloves and wash your hands afterwards!

On that note (and not a vent), we just got a new head-vet in at work. We are all still feeling her out, I think, but she jumped a few places in my book when we were in an appointment and the owners mentioned they switched to grain free for food trial purposes and she said, "Well, it's always best to feed grain free anyway." :D Hooray for a vet that potentially may not be pushing SD/Iams/Purina! :D

Decided to splurge and paid $80 for a single-player game that almost a week later I still can't play, because the company that produced this single-player game game forced mandatory online connection to their servers...which have consistently either been down (almost always) or had 30+ minute queues.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I think I'd much rather contract salmonella than an intestinal parasite. EW. :eek: One of my great fears of handling the poo. Gloves and wash your hands afterwards!

On that note (and not a vent), we just got a new head-vet in at work. We are all still feeling her out, I think, but she jumped a few places in my book when we were in an appointment and the owners mentioned they switched to grain free for food trial purposes and she said, "Well, it's always best to feed grain free anyway." :D Hooray for a vet that potentially may not be pushing SD/Iams/Purina! :D
That's shocking! Our vets always recommend grain-free food trials for allergy dogs, but for everyone else... well, they feed SD to their own animals, so that's where their heads are at.

crazedACD

Decided to splurge and paid $80 for a single-player game that almost a week later I still can't play, because the company that produced this single-player game game forced mandatory online connection to their servers...which have consistently either been down (almost always) or had 30+ minute queues.
Ugh :(. I've finally really gotten into a multiplayer FPS and from what I understand the players host the game, there are no dedicated servers. There are so many issues with it, I can spend an hour trying to get through one whole match.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Horrible migraine, sore body, slept super poorly. Got left home today while the boys are off doing fun things :(

crazedACD

I think I've mentioned before in here about the 'aggressive' Shih-Tzu someone I know has. She was going to put it down because it has bitten people..I offered to come over, do some work with it, I suggested trying some meds and so forth. Then she told me (well, her sister) that she was going to put it down anyway. So I offered to take the dog and see if I can get anywhere with it.

I had to go on a business trip, and then I didn't really know what was going on with it. I was told the woman sleeps from 5-6pm-10am and didn't have the opportunity to call her. I was going to call her on lunch Thursday and I got a text that she had put the dog to sleep on Monday because she didn't hear from me. It really upsets me that she couldn't be bothered to at least get an outsiders' opinion of the dog. That she feels too bad keeping the dog off her bed/couch, but she can put it to sleep. People disgust me. What vet would agree to put it to sleep?

If the dog was big, damaging, had the potential to maul someone, I would be the first one to say it should probably be PTS. But this is a 10lb Shih-Tzu that was biting people 'in the face' because she allowed it to get on the couch. The dog bit the owner (no medical service needed) and the woman called animal control herself????

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I think I've mentioned before in here about the 'aggressive' Shih-Tzu someone I know has. She was going to put it down because it has bitten people..I offered to come over, do some work with it, I suggested trying some meds and so forth. Then she told me (well, her sister) that she was going to put it down anyway. So I offered to take the dog and see if I can get anywhere with it.

I had to go on a business trip, and then I didn't really know what was going on with it. I was told the woman sleeps from 5-6pm-10am and didn't have the opportunity to call her. I was going to call her on lunch Thursday and I got a text that she had put the dog to sleep on Monday because she didn't hear from me. It really upsets me that she couldn't be bothered to at least get an outsiders' opinion of the dog. That she feels too bad keeping the dog off her bed/couch, but she can put it to sleep. People disgust me. What vet would agree to put it to sleep?

If the dog was big, damaging, had the potential to maul someone, I would be the first one to say it should probably be PTS. But this is a 10lb Shih-Tzu that was biting people 'in the face' because she allowed it to get on the couch. The dog bit the owner (no medical service needed) and the woman called animal control herself????
No cure for stupid I tell you.

Lyzelle

I like how this was supposed to be a "vacation".

Yet I'm still entertaining strangers, watching a kid, watching a dog, watching a cat, cooking, cleaning, and just sitting at the house while everyone ELSE gets to go out and have fun. Then everyone goes to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning, kid gets up at 7. And is a kid, so inherently loud and annoying. So I've not gotten more then 4 hours of sleep on any given day this entire week. After the three day drive, after all the moving crap. Jin's mom is asking for money AGAIN. Zane's extraction is Wendesday. I wanted to see my brother, but he just wants me to drive him and a girl around so they can go on a date out to eat and at the movies. I need to go to the store, I'd like to take a friggin shower. But no one is here to watch this **** cat. And it's gotten to the point I don't trust any of them to watch Zander. So I'm just stuck here.

I'm so done with all of this.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I like how this was supposed to be a "vacation".

Yet I'm still entertaining strangers, watching a kid, watching a dog, watching a cat, cooking, cleaning, and just sitting at the house while everyone ELSE gets to go out and have fun. Then everyone goes to bed at 3 or 4 in the morning, kid gets up at 7. And is a kid, so inherently loud and annoying. So I've not gotten more then 4 hours of sleep on any given day this entire week. After the three day drive, after all the moving crap. Jin's mom is asking for money AGAIN. Zane's extraction is Wendesday. I wanted to see my brother, but he just wants me to drive him and a girl around so they can go on a date out to eat and at the movies. I need to go to the store, I'd like to take a friggin shower. But no one is here to watch this **** cat. And it's gotten to the point I don't trust any of them to watch Zander. So I'm just stuck here.

I'm so done with all of this.
Wow you are a saint to put up with all that.

Saeleofu

Would this happen to be Sim City? http://www.amazon.com/SimCity-Limit...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

I'd be pretty pissed about that too. Depending on where you bought it, you may be able to get a refund. I downloaded Sims 3 from Amazon, and then it didn't work properly on my computer, so Amazon refunded my money.

I don't like time change weekend...

Also eff you Canada and stopping production of the penny, it was half assed and stupid. Because only the really penny is gone, not the electronic penny, and merchants keep ripping me off, then arguing and I hate it!

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Ugh ... My phone needs this software update which will fix a bug in the calendar that drains battery life BUUUUUT it needs a wifi connection to download it ... **** you Apple ... I like your phones' IOS but I HATE that every software download requires wifi :wall:

FYI: SOME PEOPLE DON'T HAVE WIFI!!!

Members online

No members online now.