Happily married/committed people of chaz.. how did you know you found "the one"?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
When you know, you just KNOW. It really does sound stupid, but it's true!

I thought I was in love before Kevin, obviously I wasn't....at least not the true and lasting type. Even the few guys I thought I was in love with before Kevin, I NEVER wanted to marry or 'settle down' with.

Honestly, I never wanted to BE married before Kevin. I was never the little girl who dreamed of her wedding and such....but I knew I wanted to spend forever with him right away. I told my mom Kevin was 'the one' about 1 month after I started dating him....I knew before that, but I was kind of afraid to jinx it by saying it out loud (I'm silly!)

Over 14 years later and I STILL know he's the one and I want to be with him forever :)
This :)

And when I read the first sentence I couldn't help but think of Finding Nemo.

"You never really know but when they know, you'll know... you know?" lol

Locke

As others have said, you just know.

We've been together for 6 years, so not that long, but even now, I'd rather spend time with him over anyone else (until I get my dog, then they'll be tied).
We have very different interests, but our morals and values are identical, and I think that's what holds us together.

Panzerotti

Another yep to "you just know."

I first met my husband back in high school. I was introduced to him, but we were both dating other people and I had pretty much no interest in him as he wasn't physically my type.

Maybe a year later we randomly hooked up at a party, he was shocked when I called him the next day, we hung out and I remember saying to myself that I knew we'd be together for a long time.

We've been married for 10 years now.

A weird thing about us also, is that we found out later that our mothers actually shared a hospital room when we were born. I'm a few hours older. :)

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I dont know, I think because we were able to work together, and live together and not kill each other and still find stuff to talk about lol.
That's the problem we are having ... That's why we are taking a break right now from each other because living & working together was putting a major strain on our relationship.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Well, when he stalked me at work (we worked in the same store, he was Loss Prevention and I was in the pharmacy) I kinda new something was going on. lol

IDK, honestly we pretty much fell at first sight. I was determined not to have a boyfriend at the time and just work on me, and he was ending a relationship. First time he saw me I bending over to pick something up, and as he pointed out to me, I wiggle my butt when I'm doing random things. :rofl1: LOL He started to "coincidentaly" have every lunch and break at the same time as me. My lunches/breaks were unscheduled, I took them whenever I got a chance so it was completely random. Yeah, I knew something was up.

We talked like we where old friends and we just......clicked. I don't know what it was, we just knew. :) Honestly, I never believed in True Love until him. :) I know, I'm cheesey. lol

Members online

No members online now.