I need a costume

SaraB

There's a little boy from one of my obedience classes going as a dog trainer. Not that it's helpful to you, I just thought it was too cute not to share.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
You could dress up as Dorthy from the wizard of Oz and bring Summer as your Toto :p

Not that Summer looks like Toto but hey she's too cute for anyone to nitpick

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
One year I wore a housecoat, slippers and wore a bandana on my head and went as an "overworked housewife" LOL

Equinox

I have to have a costume by tomorrow night, too. Thinking of putting together some type of band/hardcore/trashy pop star outfit (leather jacket, band t-shirt, black shorts, fishnet stockings, and studded heels). That, or I'll apply make up and fix my hair pin-up girl style and put on a black dress. Asian pin-up girl (although you can forego the Asian part :p ).

That being said, I still live in the world where the Mean Girls' definition of Halloween still applies, and I'm too lazy to do anything creative or original.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Katniss. Lol! That's what my sisters gonna be and then me and our friend are gonna be people from the Capitol with painted sparkly skin, crazy makeup with long fake eye lashes, and wigs.

milos_mommy

I supposed to go to a party tonight and was going to either do Marceline from Adventure Time (I pretty much dress and look like her anyway) or just paint my face. Last year I did a Dia De Los Muertos type face painting, it was quick and easy and looked awesome.

milos_mommy

This was my makeup last year. And I just wore all black (we were outside and it was cold, so black leggings, black sweater) and put my hair in a fishtail braid

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
This is in a barn near a cemetary at night. I am thinking warm clothes would probably be good. Hadn't really thought about that.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Zombies. That's what me and hubby are doing as our last-minute costumes. All you need is makeup. And any outfit you wear just adds to it.

I want to go as zombies wearing homemade tinfoil hats, holding signs that say "The End Is Near"

My back up costume was Rosie the Riveter-- blue work or button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, jeans, boots and a red bandana around your hair. Add a little red lipstick and poof! All you have to do is flex your muscles once and awhile.

Members online

No members online now.