Article on Doodles and 'Poos

S

stirder

great article, thanks for sharing. it doesnt cover everything but then you could read 100 articles AND every related thread on this forum and others and still not read everything.
took my wife to the doctor to get stitches removed from her hand this morning. while there I talked to the doctor about the "allergy free dog" argument. this has been braught up before and I dont want to start another argument about it, but he assured me that it is true that no dog is allergy free. most people who are allergic to dogs are not allergic to the hair, they are allergic to dander. shed hair helps the dander spread because dander is on the hair, but even hairless dogs cause allergic reactions in people who are allergic to dogs.

S

stirder

yeah, my best friend growing up wasnt allergic to dogs, but would get a minor rash if one licked him. hes allergic to cats, 5 minutes or less in a house that has a cat and he starts sneezing, eyes water and throat gets a little tight. but after about 4-6 hours around a cat he is fine, and seems to overcome his allergy to cats for a day or two.

Tobysmom

I saw something earlier I had never noticed before. I was on puppyfind.com looking at puppy pictures. I'm not buying anything there I just like to look at pictures. But I was looking at pugs and now there are dogs for sale they are calling puggles (pug+beagle). There were alot of them. I don't know what the benefit of mixing the two together would be :confused:

S

stirder

yeah, Ive heard of those too. I honestly dont understand it, or have a clue what possible benefit could result from it. showpug? you know pugs, can you think of any possible reason? in the poorly bred pugs it might help with the eye problems and others, but so would responsible breeding.

poeluvr

lady, a snoodle is not a purbred!!

this not of a lady was giving all this advice to me about how bad mutts are and stuffi was talking to this snotty lady , i asked her what type of dog she had she is "a snoodle"as if it werwe a breed. im like thats not a breed she is like well if it has a name it is. shes like to her husband then "isnt that the cutest dog dont u wanna just takehim home!:
rrrrrrrrr
nd b4 i asked if her dog would like a treat she loked at them and was like"no i think my dog has had enough".
she thought like since i was young i wouldnt knoow anything wrongo

Members online