The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Payton dragged my pillow off the bed and chewed on the pillowcase.
He chewed a dozen holes in the pillowcase.
The pillowcase which matches the bedding my ENTIRE bedroom is painted to match.

I'm so mad and yet it's funny and it's totally not because WHY and I hate this puppy and.

At least I was planning on getting new bedding when I moved into my house anyway.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Thanks so much Meagan and Fran :) It means so much. I don't want to be at my wits end... but I am emotionally exhausted and I'm sick of sticking my neck out over and over to no avail. I like the oceans/puddles thing.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Thanks so much Meagan and Fran :) It means so much. I don't want to be at my wits end... but I am emotionally exhausted and I'm sick of sticking my neck out over and over to no avail. I like the oceans/puddles thing.
You have a lot in common with a certain internet friend... :rofl1: Just saying. If you ever just want to talk, I'm pretty much always available through FB or PM.

I hope your friend realizes what she is missing before it's too late, and I hope she turns her attitude around for you. (hugs)

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Please save me from this dog who gets a tiny cut on his legs and decides amputation is the only way to save himself.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Please save me from this dog who gets a tiny cut on his legs and decides amputation is the only way to save himself.
I'm sorry, but that made me laugh really hard.

Better than having a dog who doesn't say "ouch". Indy sliced her webbing open on the beach. We only knew because of the copious amounts of blood in her foot prints. :/

Lyzelle

I can't catch a break. My entire right side is super sore and tender, but I can't find any bruises and it doesn't seem like it's the muscles.

On top of it, my tongue and throat have been hurting a bit today. Figured it was just that I burnt myself on my coffee or something. Finally take a look tonight since it was bothering me so bad...

Thrush. Effing Thrush is back. THRUSH. I HAVE ****ING FUNGUS IN MY MOUTH.

I give up. I just want to sit in a corner and cry. Everything hurts, **** thrush is back, I'm too emotionally exhausted to begin getting physically exhausted too.

**** Crohn's. I want my life and immune system back.

MicksMom

No, it's just a hoax, they go around on different people from time to time.
Thank-you. That's what I thought, but these two replies really had me confused. I thought it was weird that I had heard absolutely nothing on TV about it.

Not to be too snarly with you here, but it's Roseann. I don't give a **** about a public figure.

Roseann was my neighbor when I was growing up, and was a huge influence/mentor in my life. She was one of the kindest, most non-judgmental people I know. Last time we talked she was healthy and doing so much better, and was off the pain meds. I used to drive her to her doctors appointments 3x a week.

And my mother broke it to me yesterday when I was out in public that she passed away, which was really... NOT the right time or place to do it.
I'm sorry. I just saw this going around on Facebook and was wondering. I'm so sorry for your loss :( And I agree, breaking the news in public is NOT the way to do it. That's crappy.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I feel like crying and like I have no one to talk to so I'm posting here. My best friend of two and a half years has suddenly decided to pretend I don't exist. We have been inseparable since we've met, told each other everything, her mom even calls me her other daughter. We both thought this would be like a lifelong friendship kind of thing. Last week I tried making an effort to make plans to see a movie with her and felt like I was forcing her into it, then she later bailed on me. She never texts me and barely talks to me at work (and only about work related things). Today, I found out she volunteered to work a day we had previously booked off to celebrate my birthday. I have brought up how I feel, in a very non-accusatory kind of way, but she says she's just stressed out right now, I haven't done anything wrong, etc. I understand she's stressed, but I'm here for her whether she wants to talk about it or get her mind off of it (and I told her that). It's been weeks and things haven't improved, and I'm still sad, but also starting to get a little pissed off. I don't know why all my relationships always end up with me putting in way more than I recieve.

I need better friends.
I wanted to make a post about this a month ago and ultimately decided it just wasn't worth it. :( About two months ago she stopped talking to me or asking to hang out, and the rest of our group of friends stopped inviting us to do anything. Adam said something to her boyfriend and was told that nothing's wrong. I said something to her and her reaction was not one of surprise or sadness that I was feeling left out. She practically yelled at me. Things aren't better. They invited us over and it was just awkward. No one talked to us. (Yet nothing was wrong, apparently.) We were a group of three couples. Earlier in the year, the boyfriend of the other couple was constantly ****-talking the youngest couple and not inviting them anywhere, so I'd text them and invite them myself. I imagine he's doing the same thing to us now, but neither member of the younger couple cares enough to invite us, I guess. It's not worth it anymore. She asked me to hang out a couple weeks ago, but I think it was only because I had gotten her a present for her birthday. She acted like she had no interest in being there, and the next day they all went out to dinner together without saying anything to us.

Sorry for what turned into my own vent, but I understand how you feel. The hardest part is not understanding what went wrong, but I don't think I'll ever get an answer. Just need to move on and find people who actually care. :(

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I wanted to make a post about this a month ago and ultimately decided it just wasn't worth it. :( About two months ago she stopped talking to me or asking to hang out, and the rest of our group of friends stopped inviting us to do anything. Adam said something to her boyfriend and was told that nothing's wrong. I said something to her and her reaction was not one of surprise or sadness that I was feeling left out. She practically yelled at me. Things aren't better. They invited us over and it was just awkward. No one talked to us. (Yet nothing was wrong, apparently.) We were a group of three couples. Earlier in the year, the boyfriend of the other couple was constantly ****-talking the youngest couple and not inviting them anywhere, so I'd text them and invite them myself. I imagine he's doing the same thing to us now, but neither member of the younger couple cares enough to invite us, I guess. It's not worth it anymore. She asked me to hang out a couple weeks ago, but I think it was only because I had gotten her a present for her birthday. She acted like she had no interest in being there, and the next day they all went out to dinner together without saying anything to us.

Sorry for what turned into my own vent, but I understand how you feel. The hardest part is not understanding what went wrong, but I don't think I'll ever get an answer. Just need to move on and find people who actually care. :(
Geeze what a bunch of assholes :/, I have worked with someone like that before. She was there before me, & at first we got along fine, we talked & were I thought on our way to becoming friends.

Then one day she decided that I had wronged her in some way & like in the blink of an eye she turned very passive aggressive to me. But wouldn't tell to me or tell me what I had done to **** her off. I have since quit that place, but I was talking to another girl who now works there & she said she did the same thing to her :confused:

I had a 'friend' like that too. When I had Alex my regular friends were still doing non-parent stuff so i started hanging out with this other girl who had a daughter about 1 year younger then Alex. We worked together we went on road trip together, we didnt go a day with out tlaking to each other, then one day BAM gone. No idea why, or what happened. But looking back, this was 10 years ago, she has done the same thing over and over and over again. She just doesnt keep friends at all.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie

That's awful, I'm so sorry. :( I definitely agree, about the hardest part.

Someone in a facebook group I'm in is freaking our because I said how much I love Orange is the New Black. So her and her husband decided to watch it and are now scarred for life because they saw boobs.

Dude, I'm not your tv censor or your mother. Good thing she turned it off or she would have seen a (gasp!) vagina too.

Someone in a facebook group I'm in is freaking our because I said how much I love Orange is the New Black. So her and her husband decided to watch it and are now scarred for life because they saw boobs.

Dude, I'm not your tv censor or your mother. Good thing she turned it off or she would have seen a (gasp!) vagina too.
:rofl1::rofl1:

So I guess they dont have mirrors...or dress in the dark?

GipsyQueen

I have a sad. :(

Don't get me wrong, I love Zora more than anything - but I have hole in my heart because I miss the dog I grew up with. :(

:rofl1::rofl1:

So I guess they dont have mirrors...or dress in the dark?
Srsly. It's a show about a chick in prison, not a Martha Stewart special.

They "try to avoid watching things with vulgar content" and usually "search to see if they're child friendly first". Apparently she dropped the ball on that one.

Grab

What did they expect....the second episode is called tit punch...

Members online

No members online now.