what games

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
One thing I do with Rocky is,

I toss a ball in the air several times, or bounce it off the floor and he always tries to jump up and grab it. Great energy release.

ohmai

I play hide & seek and find it too. Also fetch.. but I haven't gotten him to give me the object back yet, lol. I also play tag. I'd get him to chase me, then I can chase him, but I try to get him to chase me more in case it encourages him to run away from me.

Becca_

chowchow
We play hide and seek, and chase. It's so funny when I have Kokomo here to when we play chase. Have all 3 chasing me, I stop quickly, they slide into a stop, turn and run with all 3 going in different directions. They always run and jump on the sofa as if that makes them safe. I love that game. It's Gracie's all time fav. I try fetch but Kokomo is the only one who will really play that with me. If Gracie fetches she then takes it to Princess to play tug of war or to wrestle over which one gets it and it all leads to chases each other. Princess wont even bother to fetch. Just sits there and looks at the object laying on the floor.

filarotten

Fila the love
I play fetch with dogs, they love it. I also occasionally play tug of war in the yard with a long rope. Roxie and Brutus both get involved.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
fetch, wrestle, tug, hide and find, hide victor in the blanket, don't fall of the bed the alligators will get you...Victor's favorite..and hard to explain...flashlight chase, bubbles, how high can you jump...thru the hoop, sneak, im behind you. and dance

Melissa_W

Skye like to be chased around the house. We also do hide and seek, fetch, who's got the bone, and frisbee.

Tank and I have full on knock down drap out fights. He jumps around smacking me and growling and mouthing my arm's and I shove him down or shoulder block him. My mom and dad said it looks like I'm wrestling with a bear :eek: With a Malamute you always have to make sure your the winner though. I am the only one he will play this with though. Eventually he and I get tired and I yell Show me some Love! and he rubs up against me and I hug him. Never do it in the house though, only outside. Tanks favorite game though is to get to running around the back yard and then run directly at me or anyone with me and then at the last minute move and just buzz by them. With me or my cousin he will clip our leg's. We call it a Malamute drive by.

SandraC

Their favourite is hide and seek. I tell them to wait then I hide the toys around the garden, under flower pots even halfway up the hedges or in a tree. Whoever finds their first always helps the other 2. It 's a pleasure to watch.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
TEddy loves fetch. he could play for hours and hours and hours on end lol. He also loves to jump and catch bubbles lol.

He likes it when I lay on the floor and hide my face in my arms and he goes crazy trying to get to it lol

We also wrestle lol lol I will grab onto his ears (not hard lol) and I will push is head to the side a little lol he will drop down on the ground and roll over and then I get his belly :D He likes it cause it ends with belly rubs lol He's funny though he will be on his back and i tickle his belly and he kicks his legs around like a kid does lol and then I let him up and he jumps on me lol and then we start the belly thing again lol.

Members online

No members online now.