street vendor "breeders"

I guess in US they aren't this type of "breeders" the street vendors.

They sell puppies mixes and pure breed in the street, the common places are near traffic lights and parks.

Many people suspect the parents of the puppies (or the puppies themselfes) are stolen from houses, or BYB selling them on streets.

I know this type of street vendor "breeders" exist since I have seein them in person.

Some times the pupies are so young they still have to be nursing, one time I saw a man selling 2 weeks old huskies.

Most of the times the dogs are caried only on the sellers arms (whiout leashes or collars)

The other tipe of street vendor "breeders" are the ones trhat sell on the dog "tiangus" or "mercados"
This is similar to a flea market see pics

they are many types of "tiangus" or "mercados" This are the types where they sell dogs.

For luck in my country aren't dog secctions "mercados" but I know in mexico have some.

The "tiangus" and "mercados" are store in the street made of woode and carps as roof, here how they look (comom ones not dog, but for given you an idea) http://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...=jpeg&no=1&tt=4&oid=ebd4d74e1a5626e8&ei=UTF-8

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=mercado&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

The types of breeders on "tiangus" and "mercados" are BYB , but most of them are puppy millers, whitout vassines, and they have poor health and again some pupies are so young they still have to be nursing.

The puppies are keep in tiny cages or in boxes.

Onece again I I know this type of "mercados" whit dog secctions " exist since I have seein them in person.
One time when I was in a trip whit the company of my mom and aunt, whe where on a park, and she whent to search for some thing (some glass figurines) in the "mercado" near the park , and we where walking there we saw the dogs.

This situations are really sad, unfurtunli in latin america the animal rights are almost non-existent so is imposible to stop this type of sellers.

There are absolutely these kinds of (trash) breeders in the US. In my city, there is a law against doing it without a permit, and you'll still see people set up in empty lots, in front of the mall, etc. Out there with ex-pens full of puppies. Thankfully, we can call the police who will come and give them a fine. Its a small consolation, but its better than being powerless to stop the practice.

There are absolutely these kinds of (trash) breeders in the US. In my city, there is a law against doing it without a permit, and you'll still see people set up in empty lots, in front of the mall, etc. Out there with ex-pens full of puppies. Thankfully, we can call the police who will come and give them a fine. Its a small consolation, but its better than being powerless to stop the practice.
I see, I wish we had aspca to call >->

The sadest part is the puppies this street vendor "breeders" don't have water of food for the puppies when they are selling them, and sometimes they are under the direct sunlight.

Members online