Glad to be here..

brunosmom

Hi Barb..nice to meet you. Your dog is so cute..I had a yellow lab for 13 years...best dog in the world.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Hi Jan, welcome :) Bruno is ADORABLE! I'd love to see more pics of him.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hi and welcome! Bruno is adorable...where do you live? I ask because I swear I've seen Bruno before...

brunosmom

Hi everyone. Thanks for such a warm welcome from everyone...this is a really nice forum with friendly people, I'm so happy to of found it.
Zoom...I am from Pennsylvania... My Bruno looks like yours in your avatar. I'll try to post some pics...not to good at it I admit....here goes..:)

Attachments

Zoom

Twin 2.0
PA, ok. I asked because I work for a boarding resort and there was a puppy about the same age/size/markings named Bruno in not too long ago. :) Adorable dog...though I can only see your avatar and not the other pictures. I would suggest loading them to a place like Photobucket.com and then pasting the

brunosmom

Thanks Zoom for the info.....here's some pics ...sorry their big!!! In first one Bruno is 1yr. old and the 2nd he is about 8months. I'll have to take some new ones. Now he is 18 months and about 90lbs. BIG!!!!!
Thanks everyone for the welcomes :).
Sweet72947 ...I'm in Pittsburgh too...in the South Hills...what area is your family from...cool this is a small world isn't it? lol.....;)

boomerfan

Hi My parents had a dog named Bruno and he was a sharpea and my sister has a dog named bruno and he's a chawawa(sorry dont know how to spell it)
your dog is very handsom

Members online