Working with Ozzy on reactivity/aggression on leash.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Finally got the video from my boss of us working with Oz at his training property. This is probably the first time in four years or more that Ozzy hasn't been hitting the end of the leash trying to get the other dog. :p

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/thggb5b3iLg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Great work you two! I'm so glad you got video - I so wish I could do that for my reactivity clients, too!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Yeah, its really helpful for ME to see what I'm doing right and wrong on my end of the leash. And I've got proof he's not always a jerk :p ;)

Taqroy

That's awesome! Good job you and good job Ozzy! I love filming training sessions. I make Matt do it whenever he's home so I can see what I'm doing wrong. And so I can see if Mu is responding to my verbal cues or my physical cues. :p

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
That is wonderful!
And I LOVE that his tail was going 90 to nothing the whole time lol

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Oh he's definitely still a monster lol. :D

He put the commentary in there since we're having a lot of people coming to us with reactive dogs, and it's really helpful for not so dog savvy people to see what exactly is going on with the dog, and what we're doing at what moment to change how he's feeling about the other dog approaching. It just works out that it's one of our dogs with the issue, so that he's not juggling a client and a reactive dog at the same time, and we can both concentrate on helping Oz out.

Members online

No members online now.