Wow, just...WOW.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
I was watching something on Slice, it went off and that idiot Brad Pattison came on. I wasn't paying much attention, but I turned and looked and he was telling the owners of two JRT's that if they didn't listen to him "this would happen", then he let their leashes go, yelled, and scared them off into running ACROSS THE ROAD and off into a field.

WTF#$!@^&($^!!!!
HOW can people be OKAY with things like this? :confused::mad:

Maxy24

Yeah I heard that compared to other "trainers" who are abusive, he's way more rude and disrespectful to the owners. How anyone can possibly find someone like that great and respect what he has to say is beyond me. The most I can hope for is that it was a planned scene for the show and that the road didn't actually have cars on it, but who knows.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
WTF? I understand that sometimes in extreme situations you need to make a point in an abrupt way, but what if one of those dogs had been hit by a car? "Yes, your dog is dead. Let's go get you a replacement and I'll help you train it."

The most I can hope for is that it was a planned scene for the show and that the road didn't actually have cars on it, but who knows.
I hope so. :/

Maura

It's television, of course it was staged. And guess what? Even a well trained dog might run across the road if you scared it. Grrrr

Members online