Just got back from the e-vet... *sigh*

M

MyHorseMyRules

With the towel a couple months ago, Morgan was locked up while we were gone for the day, but we had left the mud towel (for wiping his paws) too close to the crate, so he pulled it in and ate it.
Ugh, I've done that a couple times with Raja. And the cats brought her my favorite shirt once. Raja also broke a picture frame once and ate the picture... Same day she destroyed all the carpet in my bedroom. That was an interesting sight when I got home. Surprise! Your cute little puppy can break out of her crate! I have no good advice for you, but I do have sympathy.

bubbatd

When I first adopted Ollie he managed to get into anything paper ! Thank heavens as he was returned by his 1st adoption and I got him !

I'm not trying to say it isn't SA, but if it is, I have NO clue what his trigger is... because the three above scenarios tell me conflicting messages. :rolleyes: I guess it's isn't pet ownership if something made sense. LOL!
You're right, those ARE conflicting messages!! I think I misunderstood your original post ... I thought no one was at home when Morgan ate the PJs. It doesn't seem that incident could have been SA, as your husband WAS at home with Morgan at the time. Unless maybe Morgan specifically missed you?

But then there was that other time you just mentioned ... when he was accidently left uncrated when nobody was home, and he didn't touch a thing. :confused:

He's one complicated and confusing guy, your Morgan. :)

Members online

No members online now.