Dance and the Dobes

Toller_08

Here are some pictures of all three dogs that I took recently. They aren't very exciting, but I was trying out different settings on my camera, and wanted to post some of them. :)

She's so hard to get good pictures of inside. As soon as I sit on the floor with her to get to her level, she thinks it's cuddle time..

Dance...

More!

Toller_08

And one I took of him and Dance to show their size difference now. When we got him he was at least 4 inches shorter than she is..

That's all!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Dance is just so...squishable!

Ripley's really got his big boy face on now, doesn't he?

Kiera just wants to be lurved, lol!

sammgirl

ACoops favorite
I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but can I snuggle with your dobie? She's adorable. I love how gentle her eyes are.

GoingNowhere

very cute dogs. :) May I ask how you manage to get such great indoor shots? They don't look like you used a bright flash, but they are all so clear!

Toller_08

Thanks you guys! :)

Ripley's really got his big boy face on now, doesn't he?
He does! I can't believe how much he's changed in just a couple of months. Pretty soon he won't really look like a puppy at all!

I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but can I snuggle with your dobie? She's adorable. I love how gentle her eyes are.
Haha, of course! That's what Dobes do best! Both Keira and Ripley love nothing more than cuddling -- they'd cuddle anywhere, anytime, and with pretty much anybody if they could.

very cute dogs. :) May I ask how you manage to get such great indoor shots? They don't look like you used a bright flash, but they are all so clear!
They were all taken with my external flash, bounced off of my ceiling. :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Very nice. Dance is one of my most favorite Chaz dogs. Your dobies are delightful.

Gypsydals

Hehe Toller I have to say your Dobie can put on the best put out/pouty face I've ever seen in Dobies.
Adorable pictures.

hey_jude

Ripley is looking so old! I didn't post when you first got him but I lurked- and he is getting cuter everyday. I love your tollers. I really considered changing my mind and going for a Toller before I officially looked for a BC breeder... your tollers are just so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Oh my, what a smashingly good looking bunch! The Dobes are so grown up looking and Dance is still the sweetest toller (other than Pit of course :p )

SharkBait

you always provide such great quality & well exposed pictures, not to mention the cute subjects and you always get the eyes so sharp too! it doesnt look like you rely on post processing to save your images at all, they're always soo good!
oooh i like the b&w one of Ripley & the sorta desaturated ones of Dance on the sofa!

Members online