The new kid

grab01

I'm on a boat..
I'm a vet tech, and this little guy was signed over to us a few weeks ago when his owners couldn't afford Parvo treatment. He responded well to treatment and has been symptom free for some time. He joined our household yesterday. He's been dubbed Grimm (didn't know his old name..I'm not sure how long his old owners had even had him) and is estimated at around 3 months old (all baby teeth). He's what we call a "generic fluffy brown dog", since he seems to be a well mixed guy. (owners said Shih Tzu mix and, while that may account for the moplike hair on the head, he's got whiskers, some little flippy ears, and a weird thick coat on his body...and only his body... that I can't quite place. And he sheds a ton..more than the Chow boys. So, generic brown fluffy dog it is:)

He's going to be a fun pup, I think:)

GBFD . . . a distant relative of the PBGB ;)

He's definitely a keeper! That's how I ended up with Tallulah, her people couldn't afford her parvo treatment :( I've always hoped that someone at the vet's office was kind enough to let them know that she's much loved and cared for now.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
He's a cutie. GBFD sounds like a good guess to me, lol!

I think I might see some Yorkie in there, but who knows?

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Aww! He's so interesting looking!

One breed I would look into is Cairn Terrier. I think its the color mostly that makes me think of that breed. He's probably more than two breeds though. I second PunkyGirl, he definitely looks like a little lion!

Domestika

Whaaat a cutie.

That's what I love about working at an animal hospital. There's always someone who's ready to add a little orphan to their family. :)

And I'm glad he responded so well to treatment! Lucky boy!

Members online

No members online now.