Nola needs a tagline!

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Mad Dog Metal works offered me an ID tag to review, and Nola needs a tagline! They can put a good amount on a small tag. I have no clue what to put on it though.:eek: She's bossy, freakishly smart and a riot to be around. She's very active and a little bit crazy. She has a blog. Help us out! Only things I'm thinking of are:
iBlog
Head Bitch In Charge
Girl, Let Me Tell You!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ain't nobody got time for that"
Bwahahahaha. Love it.

I found one I want for Indy. It says "Call My Bitch"

It's short, and I think it's hilarious. And I don't mind sharing lol. She'll have another one eventually, with a Doctor Who related Tagline, but "Call My Bitch" had me laughing for a long time.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Don't know what you should put (I really want a fetching tag for Chloe that says "Weenie" cause that's what we call her.) but I have to ask, what do you feed Nola and how much? She looks GREAT!

AmandaNola

Wanna Pet My Wiener?
Don't know what you should put (I really want a fetching tag for Chloe that says "Weenie" cause that's what we call her.) but I have to ask, what do you feed Nola and how much? She looks GREAT!
Weenie is one of Nola's nicknames, too!

Nola has severe allergies to corn and soy, and is sensitive to egg, so she's been on a grain free, home cooked diet for nearly 2 years. I am thrilled with how well she does on it! Just a few benefits I've seen:
  • Clear, bright eyes
  • Small poop that hardly has any odor
  • Next to no gas
  • Beautiful, shiny coat
  • Clean teeth and no bad breath
  • No "doggie" smell
  • Great muscle tone
  • Less suseptible to fleas/worms
  • Great energy
  • Hardly ever sick (she's been sick once in 2 years)
  • Great endurence
  • Overall better preformence, both physically and mentally

She gets about 3/4 cup a day. She's lean and muscled more from exercise than anything else, but within a month of switching of switching from kibble (good quality, too! She was on Orijen) to homemade she'd dropped any extra fat and was/is solid muscle.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
That's awesome! I haven't figured out what Chloe is allergic to, but she has some kind of reaction to something because if she is not on a grain free diet, she has seizures. I am not 100% sure that this is what is causing them. We have seen the vet about it and they aren't sure either. They recommended a change in diet, as did Chazzers, and she has had great results. A while back we ran out of her food and fed her some crap (can't even remember what it was) food that we had laying around from forever ago and she had two seizures in two days. I truly see a connection there, but it could have been coincidence.

Anyway, do you mind telling me what your homemade diet consists of? (You can PM me if you'd rather). I would love to get Chloe on something like that. How expensive is it to do?

Members online

No members online now.