My dogs are dumb (x2, plus some Springy pics)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Case #1. Brought to you by Summer.

Mia: 'Hey Summer, look at how cool it is up here!'
Summer: Well ****....

DSC_1410 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Summer: Ok, I will jump.

DSC_1408 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Summer: Let me try it again. JUMP!

DSC_1413 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Mia: Hahaha! *sticks tongue out*

DSC_1392 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Summer: Ok, one more time....!

DSC_1414 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Here's where I should point out.... you see that sidewalk next to Summer? Those are STAIRS. *sigh*

Summer: Oh ok, all better.

DSC_1418 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Let's clap for Summer figuring out how to work stairs.

You look way too pleased with yourself.

DSC_1381 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Case 2. No explanation needed.

DSC_1434 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_1435 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Oh dogs.

It is a good thing you are cute.

DSC_1372 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

more

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
SPRING!

DSC_1342 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

miaaaa by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

mias by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

summerspring by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

These were taken on Mia's birthday. I realized this was 2+ months since they'd been groomed lol. In case you were wondering what papillons look like without being groomed, here ya go. Starting to get cavalier feet. lol

mieqy by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

miarun by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

hairball by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

It's coming!!!!

itscoming by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

spring by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

run by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

more

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I call that one Flying Hairball.

It's always amazing to me how much hairier they look in pictures than they do in real life.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Great pictures! I particularly loved the close up with Mia's tongue off to the side, she looks super content. I'm so envious of everyone's photography skills on here, I can never get a good action shot.

I think Cali is a mix of both Summer and Mia: outgoing (with an almost embarrassing love of everyone and everything) yet crazily energetic and slightly diabolical at times. :p And Cali is also sporting some "cavalier-like" feet at the moment... I keep meaning to trim up her paws and hind legs but I think I'm just going to get the groomer to touch her up for me since it'll likely look a bit better if she did it.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
They look so cute! lol even without grooming!

Summer looks like such a happy girl! Love miss Mia of course but Summer always just looks so...sunny!

Michiyo-Fir

They're both just the prettiest girls! I still love summer's goofiness! Mia's running expressions are also absolutely hilarious :D

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Great pictures! I particularly loved the close up with Mia's tongue off to the side, she looks super content. I'm so envious of everyone's photography skills on here, I can never get a good action shot.

I think Cali is a mix of both Summer and Mia: outgoing (with an almost embarrassing love of everyone and everything) yet crazily energetic and slightly diabolical at times. :p And Cali is also sporting some "cavalier-like" feet at the moment... I keep meaning to trim up her paws and hind legs but I think I'm just going to get the groomer to touch her up for me since it'll likely look a bit better if she did it.
I want to take pictures of Cali. :p

Mine got a little bit of a hack job today. I used to really try to get their feet cut all 'breed appropriate' but now I just go as short as possible so I had to trim it less often. They are not fans of being groomed.

Summer looks like such a happy girl! Love miss Mia of course but Summer always just looks so...sunny!
They're both just the prettiest girls! I still love summer's goofiness! Mia's running expressions are also absolutely hilarious :D
Summer is SO funny. I think in Summer's mind she is the most serious dog ever. She tries to be very dutiful and be good all the time. But she really lacks common sense sometimes. And she gets so excited at times that her brain falls out on the floor. At agility she's the one coming up with all sorts of ridiculous ideas like running on top of the tunnel or jumping through someone's arms instead of the jump... but I think in her mind she is doing exactly as she thinks I want her to. Everyone is laughing at Summer's goofiness, except for Summer. She has no idea she is being goofy at all!

Mia is an outright goofball. But it's in a sneaky way. Most goofy dogs I've had have been pretty straightforward about it but Mia's not. It's a very intentional kind of funny though with her.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My heart squealed so loudly at this photo. Oh Mia <3 How could you NOT love a girl like her?

Oh, and this one quoted by CrazedACD?

It looks like she only has front legs and is running super fast on them LOL

Canine roadrunner? Just MUCH cuter!

I see it! I was trying to figure out what she reminded me of!

Mia was being really cheeky in that first picture. I don't know how you can't love that dog. She is awesome. <3 A mess, but awesome.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Can I have Summer? Please? There's a Papillon in my neighborhood and I recently met two at a festival (mule day) in our area, and they are such cool dogs!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Can I have Summer? Please? There's a Papillon in my neighborhood and I recently met two at a festival (mule day) in our area, and they are such cool dogs!
Summer would live to be your best friend forever! She is such a GOOD dog.

They're a lot o fun. :)

Members online

No members online now.