Airedale terrier mix, fugly mix, pit mix, handsome rottweiler, shepherd mix

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Cailin, the Airedale terrier mix. (There are a lot of airedale terrier mixes in rescue around here for some reason.) She is a really nice dog, very happy and full of enthusiasm. She walks well on the leash, is dog friendly, and quite playful. She does get a little jumpy and mouthy, but an "eh eh" or "no" and she remembers her manners. With some good training under her belt, Cailin will be an amazing dog.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Sorry for the delay, my internet connection decided to poop out on me. For some reason it gets interrupted whenever I unplug anything from the front USB ports on this computer.

Next up is Danny, the fugly mix. I think he may be a puggle gone wrong, haha. He's an adorable little character. Pulls pretty good for his size, but I think he'd leash train fairly easily. He loves people, seems to like other dogs, and would be a great family dog. I pulled on his face and his ears and handled his feet and he took it all like a champ.

I sneerz at youz

Yum, treats!

Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
We took him out again later because Stef wanted to walk him. He wore a harness this time because the slip lead was making him choke and gasp.

Body shots

Sweet mug.

Stef right at the beginning of telling me to eff off.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I iz done taking pictures now.

I no lookz at camera

Handsome Danny.

This is Gabe, I think he looks like a collie/border collie mix. He's very sweet, he was hard to get any pics of because he kept wiggling himself all over the place. Gabe would love a kind owner who would help him build his confidence a bit.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Adorable smile.

Wiggle wiggle wag wiggle wiggle

Next up is Harriet. She is listed as a shepherd/rottie mix, but I myself think she's a pit mix. She's very sweet, but also needs some confidence building. If you sweet talk her, she comes running at you like this:

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Hai hooman

And here's Ivan, the handsome rottweiler. He isn't new, he's been at FOHA about a month or so. This dog is flipping awesome, I can't understand why nobody has adopted him yet. Purebred anything never stays long at FOHA!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Ivan is a nice boy.

But like any teenager, he can sometimes have a little attitude.

But its all good, just enforce the rules and he'll say "yes ma'am!"

He's just so cute, and friendly and smart!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
When he came in, he was pretty skinny. His weight is pretty good, but he needs to grow up a little more, fill out a little more, and build a little more muscle tone!

And lastly, this dog is Toby. He's a sweet dog, but he pulls like a friggin' freight train! He'll be worked with on this to make him more adoptable. I think a gentle leader or prong collar used properly as a training tool would be very, very good.

2 More

Members online

No members online now.