Angel the escape artist

Angel has figured out that if she jumps up and paws the door handle down...she can let herself out(as well as all of the dogs...). Good reminder to keep those doors locked!!

"quick, no one is looking.....I'm outta here!"

After her unsuccessful attempt to free herself. She is looking more and more like Aspen everyday:

And a quick sideshot. Her coat is starting to come in!

Thank you everyone! She is definitely a smart little thing. Here is an old video of her from 8 weeks old learning to sit(4 days before the dreaded shots......:mad:):

YouTube - Angel learning to sit

Phoenix, I definitely feel for you with Ransom! All I can say is, keep the doors locked;)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
WOW... what happened?!?! Angel looks like a little lady now. A stunningly beautiful little lady. :) I love her face, she just has the sweetest expression ever. And her coat is gorgeous. And I love her white patch. Etc, etc, etc, I want to kiss that schnozzz!

It's great to see her active and getting into trouble. ;) She is one smart cookie.

WOW... what happened?!?! Angel looks like a little lady now. A stunningly beautiful little lady. I love her face, she just has the sweetest expression ever. And her coat is gorgeous. And I love her white patch. Etc, etc, etc, I want to kiss that schnozzz!

It's great to see her active and getting into trouble. She is one smart cookie.
Thank you! She is definitely growing up, they are both going on 7 months! That white patch definitely brings some color to her, I love it too!!

LOL it is good to see her getting into trouble. I definitely prefer this over a few months ago! She has improved more then I thought she would, so I am very happy to see how she is getting along now.

Thought I would add a few recent pictures of Dawson. You all will probably be able to see the size difference(being 63 pounds now, he is double her size completely) Picture quality is terrible, and he is not yellow!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Angel looks great, you could never guess what happened to her. And she has had a smile through all of it... she's a very brave little girl! :)

Dawson has amazing eyes. He looks too wise and dignified to be a puppy.

chanda

Always lock the door specially if you dont have proper fencing in your yard...

SHe is just precious. LOved the video!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the video:)

Angel looks great, you could never guess what happened to her. And she has had a smile through all of it... she's a very brave little girl! :)

Dawson has amazing eyes. He looks too wise and dignified to be a puppy.
Thanks again, she really is such a special girl. I worried after the incident that she wouldn't be like herself again, personality and all....and I am so happy to see she is just like she was before. She definitely is a resilient little dog!

Dawson does have a 'sophisticated' look doesn't he! I will say, he has always been the serious dog of the pack. He has his moments were he gets very playful, but for the most part he is just a, 'laid back dude.';)

Always lock the door specially if you dont have proper fencing in your yard...
Will do;)

Members online

No members online now.