Brrr!

DenoLo

Lola can handle the snow for a little while, these were mostly taken before this week though when it was about 30F. This week it's been 0F most of the time, and she can last about 3 minutes before her little paws get cold. Lucy barely feels the cold at all- must be nice to have a thick double coat!

(One of my favorite parts about winter is completely empty beaches. This is a little island where I take the girlies to run)

Equinox

LOLA. MY HEART. Oh god the second and third photos are the cutest.

And that first shot of Lucy is stunning!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Lola is adorable! And I love the pictures of Lucy.

Cali can relate about the small paws.. it's been -40 here lately and she lasts only a couple minutes before she starts lifting up her feet, so using the bathroom is always a race against time. :p She nearly gets blown away by the wind half the time too!

DenoLo

Thanks!

Grace- I find Lucy to be a lot easier to take pictures of because she's always thinking about stuff that's happening in the distance. A plane goes by and she has to stop and stare at it intensely for a while. Lola just goes along her merry way.

They finally got actual walks today since it got up to 20. Funny how warm that feels after 0 lol.

Equinox

Thanks!

Grace- I find Lucy to be a lot easier to take pictures of because she's always thinking about stuff that's happening in the distance. A plane goes by and she has to stop and stare at it intensely for a while. Lola just goes along her merry way.

They finally got actual walks today since it got up to 20. Funny how warm that feels after 0 lol.
Plus Lucy's eye color/expression is an awesome contrast with her dark coat, and makes for some fantastic shots. I want a Lucy and a Lola just to take pictures of all day long.

AND IT'S WARM(ER) HERE. Like high 40s to 50s warm. I'd still have Lola prance in a jacket though. Because it's adorable and Lola is fabulous.

I really like the second one! And without being there it's such an odd contrast seeing the snow and then WHAM there you are on a beach!

DenoLo

I really like the second one! And without being there it's such an odd contrast seeing the snow and then WHAM there you are on a beach!

Ha, yeah pictures don't really do the weather justice sometimes! That was one VERY cold beach day. Lola's little enough to pop in my jacket when she gets cold and Lucy can prance around in 0 degrees all day long.

Members online

No members online now.