New toy for Caleb...

MicksMom

I bought it on a whim when stopped to get fish food this afternoon (the red elbow). So far it has him a little stumped- he's worked it like he does his to get stuff out of the top of his Kong, and has also rolled it across the floor like his treat ball. But it's held his interest for over a half hour at a time.

https://www.premier.com/store/Produc...x?cid=3&pid=86

MPP

petperson
Did I see wrong? Was that not a black pug in that video? A SLENDER black pug? It went by so fast that I couldn't get a good look.

CaliTerp07

Do the treats come out of that little star shaped hole? I'm always looking for more toys for Lucy...she's mastered her treat ball and kong to where they're both empty in 3-5 minutes.

MicksMom

Do the treats come out of that little star shaped hole? I'm always looking for more toys for Lucy...she's mastered her treat ball and kong to where they're both empty in 3-5 minutes.
They come out the ends. The star opening is where your supposed to put the treats in, but I didn't buy the Linkable treats. I put a couple of broken pieces of small Natural Balance treats in through one of the ends (they have teeth like things sticking out to slow the treats down).

Members online

No members online now.