Ticks blahharrfff

BerryBye

ok so maybe I'm over reacting a tiny bit but my boyfriend just called and he found 2 ticks on my dog.

GRROOOOSSSSSSS BLLAAA EWWW ICKKKK SIICKKK **SHUTTER**

Anyone else totally freak at the thought?! My skin feels all buggy and I feel faint.
This from someone who can deal with blood, guts and infections no problem...

EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TICKSSS BAARRRFFF

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Freak out but for a reason that you don't know i have. I am glad i got Pepper and VIctor the lyme vaccine. I see ticks only as bacteria injectors. LIke crawling syringes.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I like to read the daily coyote when it comes in my e-mail and see the pics. One day the lady posted that she got bit by a tick. SHe might have to cut her arm off. COnsidering what i know i found this to be about the funniest thing i ever read.

BerryBye

Smikie...if that lady really does have to get her arm amputated, I hope that you were being sarcastic about finding that funny. Or maybe I misunderstood your post?

My dog also receives K9 Advantix, I just was venting about how yucky those little critters are!

I like to read the daily coyote when it comes in my e-mail and see the pics. One day the lady posted that she got bit by a tick. SHe might have to cut her arm off. COnsidering what i know i found this to be about the funniest thing i ever read.
What do you know that makes it so funny?

Members online

No members online now.