Where in the world is Kobe?

RBark

Got Floof?
Seriously, I haven't been able to post in this forum for a couple months because I could not figure out the answer to the random question, "What does 1 + 2 + 3 equal?" Now I know I'm on a forum of math geniuses.

Moving along.

I came home today during lunch to let Kobe out to potty. I could not find him anywhere in the house. Obviously, I started panicking. My neighbor takes Kobe to the doggy daycare most days, but she is sick today so I was sure Kobe would be home.

After running around the house panicking looking for Kobe, I was in my bedroom texting my neighbor asking if she took him before I leave to search for him. While I was standing here texting her, I noticed something slightly out of place.

:confused:

:yikes:

:eek:

Well, that answers that.

Some backstory for those who don't know Kobe. It would seem strange to be unable to find your dog in a house, considering how the vast majority of dogs would throw a parade in your honor every time you leave and come back after a few minutes.

Not Kobe. Nope. Most days, he doesn't even bother to lift his head to make eye contact with me. Once in a while he will come greet me, which is the days that I am the one bouncing around and barking at him in excitement. Role reversal, I know, it's rather sad.

:rofl1:

I honestly can't imagine coming home and not having a massive party being thrown by my dogs. Even Kaylee. In fact I can't leave a room and come back without that happening.

That's the cutest picture ever with only his tail showing. He looks like he knows how to live in comfort.

Members online