Weird dream(s)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I seem to have a new recurring dream: I have a baby (who is adorable btw) but I keep forgetting her in random, bad, places: the car, as the gas station, etc. and not realizing until hours later! o_O

What weird dreams have you all had recently?

Panzerotti

Lots of post-apocalyptic dreams, like running away from zombies....some get scary where I am getting cornered and I am really convinced I am about to die. Or, Mad Max style, where I'm driving around on a motorcycle worried about where I'm going to get gas next.

LindaJD

It's funny someone mentioned dreams. I very rarely remember my dreams. But I had an odd one the other night. I actually dreamed my pubic hair wouldn't stop growing. Like I had to keep going to the bathroom and cutting it so it wouldn't show through my pant legs. So weird, I wonder what it means :rofl1:

Romy

Taxiderpy
If my son would let me sleep long enough for REM sleep I might dream...

When I was a kid, I had a recurring dream that the Care Bears and the Smurfs were engaged in a horrific war against one another. The Smurfs used wave tactics to overwhelm the Care Bears, and the Care Bears kept beaming love-heart things off their bellies at them.

In the end, they were always so preoccupied with destroying each other that Dark Heart and Gargamel teamed up defeated both groups. Then the world fell into darkness.

Part of me secretly hoped they'd make a crossover animated feature out of my dream. lol

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
A few nights ago, I had a very vivid dream that I remember extremely well involving Sons of Anarchy characters, my job, and bad roads.

Pretty much started with me driving to test an alarm at a school with Larry and we ended up sliding into a ditch. I promptly jumped out of the van and pulled it back onto the road. Then, we get to the school (which was a garage..) and there turns out to be no work for me. So, I end up going home and sitting out in the snow with Edmond Hayes, a character from SOA involved with the IRA. Then, somehow I end up driving in my Jeep, and I missed my turn, so I turn into a driveway, and slide right back out because the roads are so icy. I then spiral into an intense spin out down this hill. I get out of the Jeep through the window and am jumping over the hood and holding onto the Reese hitch for the duration of this. Then I end up back at the school/garage and Larry is all mad because I abandoned him at the job site and there was work for me. It was freaking weird.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Lots of post-apocalyptic dreams, like running away from zombies....some get scary where I am getting cornered and I am really convinced I am about to die. Or, Mad Max style, where I'm driving around on a motorcycle worried about where I'm going to get gas next.
Same here! Lots of post apocalyptic dreams :/ wonder what that means?

Members online